website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

1 hour ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

This sad little attempt a recall is so funny. Newsom may not be as popular as Brown was, but it would be the shock of the century if a Republican was elected. I have no clue what Trump means by “the federal government will get involved”? I mean, they haven’t done anything to help, soI guess that could be a good thing. Although, I have a sneaking suspicion that Trump would just make the situation worse. He’s not really known for improving issues...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

37 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

This sad little attempt a recall is so funny. Newsom may not be as popular as Brown was, but it would be the shock of the century if a Republican was elected. I have no clue what Trump means by “the federal government will get involved”? I mean, they haven’t done anything to help, soI guess that could be a good thing. Although, I have a sneaking suspicion that Trump would just make the situation worse. He’s not really known for improving issues...

It's a status quo here.   Politicians like Newsom and Garcetti talk and dont do shit.  Something gotta change.  You cant make everyone happy but at the same time you gotta do something

1 hour ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

It's a status quo here.   Politicians like Newsom and Garcetti talk and dont do shit.  Something gotta change.  You cant make everyone happy but at the same time you gotta do something

This applies to everyone politician. I could literally say the exact same words about Trump.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

25 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

This applies to everyone politician. I could literally say the exact same words about 

You can say that about many.  Not trump.  He is doing a lot.  He is not just talking.   Now whether or not you like what he is doing is something else.  But at the end of the day he is.   While newsom and Garcetti talk about homelessness yet nothing actually happens

5 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

You can say that about many.  Not trump.  He is doing a lot.  He is not just talking.   Now whether or not you like what he is doing is something else.  But at the end of the day he is.   While newsom and Garcetti talk about homelessness yet nothing actually happens

Maybe he’s doing a lot to harm the nation, but I feel as though I wouldn’t quantify that as progress...

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Maybe he’s doing a lot to harm the nation, but I feel as though I wouldn’t quantify that as progress...

Stock market is soaring, GDP is at all time high, unemployment is at all time low (among people of color too). Doesn't seem harmful

4 hours ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Stock market is soaring, GDP is at all time high, unemployment is at all time low (among people of color too). Doesn't seem harmful

All three of those things mean nothing. I’ve said before why they’re false measures of an economy.