website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

Trump only knows this since he visits the Devil quite frequently, and already has a nice plot in the ninth circle waiting for him once his tenure down there begins.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I didn’t know political TikTok existed, but now I am most definitely invested in it.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Looks like Pelosi won’t send the articles to the Senate for a while. Trump may very well be under a state of impeachment until and through the election. Though if the Democrats we’re smart, they’d send the articles to the Senate around May, so people could send all summer watching the Republican circus and then vote blue in November.

30 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I don’t care if the Democratic Party lives or dies, I’m recognized as DSA on my voting papers (though I don’t really affiliate when them either). The Senate will absolutely be a partisan vote without proof. The Democrats have done what the people who voted them in 2018 warned them to do, and what the Republicans did to Obama for 6 years of his presidency.

And this wasn't a partisan vote without proof??? Not one republican said yes.  Hell 4 dems said no!! In the past 3 years there was the Mueller hoax.  Proven wrong.   Now this sham without one crime (I thought it was bribery??)   Even their presidential candidate didnt vote yes!!!!     

Clinton's impeachment was truly bi partisan since there were yes's from both sides

Republicans didnt do anything to obama.   There were no disgusting antifa attacks.    No impeachment proceedings.  No attempts to overthrow elections.   We hated him.  But we didnt obstruct.  

Btw I would love you to see you tell nolympicsla that you are part of dsa and at the same time support the Olympics.   You'll get more hatred then me

57 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

People will remember Trump as a narcissistic asshole though, since he’s always been one. Believe, people still talk about Clinton all the time. Trump is definitely a monster, and I can point to actions that classify him as such.

Trump is nothing compared to the likes of Lyndon Johnson who send thousands of Americans to die in Vietnam during a useless war USA was never going to win :dunno:

You elected a millionaire businessman to office, what did you expect from Trump? These kind of people are always following their own script. Every single member of the lucky sperm club is narcisstic. You expect to be appluaded for saying the water is wet? :p

21 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

And this wasn't a partisan vote without proof??? Not one republican said yes.  Hell 4 dems said no!! In the past 3 years there was the Mueller hoax.  Proven wrong.   Now this sham without one crime (I thought it was bribery??)   Even their presidential candidate didnt vote yes!!!!

1) No. 2) One former Republican, now turned independent because he can only look in horror at what his party has become, did vote yes on both counts. 3) 2 Democrats said NO on the first article. 3 Democrats said NO on the second article (with Gabbard voting “present”). 4) Mueller wasn’t proven wrong, he did say in his report that he saw evidence of worrying actions. 5) Trump did commit two crimes (Obstructing an Investigation, Abuse of Power), and possibly two more (Election Rules Violation, Use of Office For Personal Gain). 6) Gabbard will not be the Democratic Candidate, and to be honest, people respect Marianne Williamson more than her.

27 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Clinton's impeachment was truly bi partisan since there were yes's from both sides

That was back when people still put their duty first, and when both halves of the country still believed in fact.

29 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Republicans didnt do anything to obama.   There were no disgusting antifa attacks.    No impeachment proceedings.  No attempts to overthrow elections.   We hated him.  But we didnt obstruct.

Let’s see. They refused to pass anything Obama brought before them. They shutdown the government multiple times. They made him pass critical legislation as excuetive orders. They were no Antifa attacks, but they were some nice white supremacy rallies where people were killed. There was no impeachment hearings because Obama conducted himself in a respectful manner, and followed the laws of our Constitution. There has still been no attempts to overthrow an election. I personally like him, but I did think he could have down better, but he did what was right most of the time. Republicans prevented more laws than brith control prevented pregnancies.

1 minute ago, Monzanator said:

Trump is nothing compared to the likes of Lyndon Johnson who send thousands of Americans to die in Vietnam during a useless war USA was never going to win :dunno:

You elected a millionaire businessman to office, what did you expect from Trump? These kind of people are always following their own script. Every single member of the lucky sperm club is narcisstic. You expect to be appluaded for saying the water is wet? :p

By that comparison sure, but Trump has done way worse in my opinion.

Technically we didn’t elect Trump to office by a margin of 3.5 million votes. 

Also, water both is and isn’t wet. Humans created the word wet to both describe when water has touched an object, and to describe the feeling of having water in contact with skin. However, “wet” is more a sensation felt by our nerves. Other animals could feel “wet” in different ways, or not feel “wet” at all; meaning that water is both wet and not wet.

3 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

1) No. 2) One former Republican, now turned independent because he can only look in horror at what his party has become, did vote yes on both counts. 3) 2 Democrats said NO on the first article. 3 Democrats said NO on the second article (with Gabbard voting “present”). 4) Mueller wasn’t proven wrong, he did say in his report that he saw evidence of worrying actions. 5) Trump did commit two crimes (Obstructing an Investigation, Abuse of Power), and possibly two more (Election Rules Violation, Use of Office For Personal Gain). 6) Gabbard will not be the Democratic Candidate, and to be honest, people respect Marianne Williamson more than her.

That was back when people still put their duty first, and when both halves of the country still believed in fact.

Let’s see. They refused to pass anything Obama brought before them. They shutdown the government multiple times. They made him pass critical legislation as excuetive orders. They were no Antifa attacks, but they were some nice white supremacy rallies where people were killed. There was no impeachment hearings because Obama conducted himself in a respectful manner, and followed the laws of our Constitution. There has still been no attempts to overthrow an election. I personally like him, but I did think he could have down better, but he did what was right most of the time. Republicans prevented more laws than brith control prevented pregnancies.

Excuse me?? Still has been no attempts?? What do you call this ?? Pelosi and Hilary said he needs to be impeached or he will win again.   Multiple dems said that the impeachment started the time he was elected.    He beat hillary deal with it.  He will beat Biden.  Deal with it.   The american people see this for the hoax that it is.  Talk to me in November when he is reelected. 

9 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Excuse me??

You are excused.

10 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Still has been no attempts?? What do you call this ??

Respecting the American Constitution, Protecting Our Country From Tyranny, Holding Those In Power Accountable, or maybe Impeaching an Asshole

12 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Pelosi and Hilary said he needs to be impeached or he will win again.   Multiple dems said that the impeachment started the time he was elected. He beat hillary deal with it.

The beauty of the broken electoral college I guess.