website statistics
Jump to content

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread


Recommended Posts

What a historic moment. Even though he will likely be acquitted in the senate, finally this serial criminal and despicable man is facing the consequences of a lifetime of breaking the law and putting himself before others. I only hope that Americans will be smart enough to remove this monster from office in November. 

 

No matter how you try and spin it, Trump's legacy will forever be tarnished as he becomes one of just 3 presidents to ever be impeached. A very fitting legacy.  

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe? I am not hurt by your take, since I don’t care about American politics or society. I am also not a leftist (or „rightist“), since I think that seeing the world as either black or white is way t

So I know that many of you probably don’t keep up on American news, but there is a truly saddening story I feel the need to share. PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ THIS, OR NOTHING CHANGES.    So re

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ofan said:

image.png

 

@Maxim Fastovsky This is the type of man you choose to worship. I'm sure you're a wonderful guy though. 

 

I could care less how he talks.  I care about his actions.  And the amazing actions and policy for the american people that put america first.   That's what I care about. I dont always agree with his twittering.  Or the way he talks.  But I agree with his policy, his economics and all he's done in the past 3 years

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

 

I could care less how he talks.  I care about his actions.  And the amazing actions and policy for the american people that put america first.   That's what I care about. I dont always agree with his twittering.  Or the way he talks.  But I agree with his policy, his economics and all he's done in the past 3 years

Words lead to action...

 

Hitler was once a funny little man that said nasty little things...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Article 2 - Obstructing Congress has now also been passed!!! Democratic/Independent members of House voted to impeach, all Republicans (plus 3 Democrats) voted to acquit. What a great day for the United States of America. The United States Senate will not vote to impeach, which will create a small Constitutional Crisis next year, but Trump will remain president most likely. Also of note Tulsi Gabbard essentially abstaining from both votes. The three democrats who voted against were from New Jersey, Minnesota, and Maine (state that will be key in next years election, and states where political affiliations can swing from year to year).

 

Congrats on the death of the democratic party.   Now it gets fun in the senate.   A partisan vote without any proof.   The dems failed to accept the results of the elections.   And for 3 years did nothing for the american people. Even the amazing USMCA was on the shelf for a year 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

 

I could care less how he talks.  I care about his actions.  And the amazing actions and policy for the american people that put america first.   That's what I care about. I dont always agree with his twittering.  Or the way he talks.  But I agree with his policy, his economics and all he's done in the past 3 years

 

You can think that. But remember, 50 years from now, no one will care what level the stock market was at under Trump. All he will ever be remembered for is that he was impeached. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ofan said:

 

You can think that. But remember, 50 years from now, no one will care what level the stock market was at under Trump. All he will ever be remembered for is that he was impeached. 

 

When it comes to president I only care about now.  Believe me that in january 2025 I will stop caring about him.   Hopefully his replacement will be a republican but realistically it probably wont be.    

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ofan said:

What a historic moment. Even though he will likely be acquitted in the senate, finally this serial criminal and despicable man is facing the consequences of a lifetime of breaking the law and putting himself before others. I only hope that Americans will be smart enough to remove this monster from office in November. 

 

No matter how you try and spin it, Trump's legacy will forever be tarnished as he becomes one of just 3 presidents to ever be impeached. A very fitting legacy.  

 

 

 

Trump is a businessman and has been his entire life. He's not a poitician and never was. To think of him as monster is ridiculous but I understand how bitter all the liberals are after he punked Hilary Clinton against all odds.

 

Besides, nobody gives a fuck about Bill Clinton and his oral sex anymore. So much for a fitting legacy. In 20 years time nobody will remember Trump's impeachment either :lol:

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

 

Congrats on the death of the democratic party.   Now it gets fun in the senate.   A partisan vote without any proof.   The dems failed to accept the results of the elections.   And for 3 years did nothing for the american people. Even the amazing USMCA was on the shelf for a year 

I don’t care if the Democratic Party lives or dies, I’m recognized as DSA on my voting papers (though I don’t really affiliate when them either). The Senate will absolutely be a partisan vote without proof. The Democrats have done what the people who voted them in 2018 warned them to do, and what the Republicans did to Obama for 6 years of his presidency.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

 

Trump is a businessman and has been his entire life. He's not a poitician and never was. To think of him as monster is ridiculous but I understand how bitter all the liberals are after he punked Hilary Clinton against all odds.

 

Besides, nobody gives a fuck about Bill Clinton and his oral sex anymore. So much for a fitting legacy. In 20 years time nobody will remember Trump's impeachment either :lol:

People will remember Trump as a narcissistic asshole though, since he’s always been one. Believe, people still talk about Clinton all the time. Trump is definitely a monster, and I can point to actions that classify him as such.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...