website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

Knowing who gets into Cadet school, it’s not shocking that they’re racist, but it is saddening.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Coward. Good news is his reflection prospects aren’t looking great.

Good for him for finally standing up against the impeachment hoax that wasted millions of our tax payers money. He did jump on time, Red wave is coming November 3rd and it will sweep everything in it's path, the swamp will be drained. This is a beginning of a beautiful time for USA that started in november 2016 and won't stop any time soon, Thank you Adam Schitt, Thank you Pelosi, Thank you AOC #MAGA

22 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Good for him for finally standing up against the impeachment hoax that wasted millions of our tax payers money. He did jump on time, Red wave is coming November 3rd and it will sweep everything in it's path, the swamp will be drained. This is a beginning of a beautiful time for USA that started in november 2016 and won't stop any time soon, Thank you Adam Schitt, Thank you Pelosi, Thank you AOC #MAGA

:lol: 

Excellent impersonation of the Trump Fap Brigade :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

10 hours ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Sorry bro, i'm all in with trump, have been for a long long time, and enjoying every moment of it

The minute you talked about trolling the NOlympics people on Twitter I knew :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

10 hours ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

I’m going to have to politely disagree with every single word in this post. So glad I voted for Pelosi in my first election. 

I’d say the whole email investigation wasted much more time and resources, but to each their own I guess. Like the SNL skit said last night, I do fear this election will come down to 1,000 people in the middle of fucking no where Wisconsin, who won’t even think about voting until the day of :p. Trump will not win the popular vote, that’s clear. Unfortunately (at least from my perspective) he still has a chance in the electoral college. I just hope we can end this disgraceful period of American history.

It’s so weird to live in this ultra divided nation. It wasn’t like this growing up. 2020 is going to be an interesting year. 

6 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

The bookies know their stuff. Trump is odds on favourite against anyone. Hi will easily win next year.

Nothing is easy in American politics first off, and I think once the Democratic Party chooses their candidate, we may see a more united front against Trump. I honestly think there’s a chance that he wins the presidency buts looses the popular vote by like 7 million votes, which is just ridiculous, and would truly show how broken our democracy is. 

If he wins, we might actually get a vote on Calexit in 2022. My ideal country would be California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington. I’d vote to leave the union today. 

Speaking of Wisconsin, how about this?

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/12/13/politics/wisconsin-judge-remove-voter-rolls/index.html

So much for a wonderful democracy when a quarter of million people are denied their voting rights. I bet the Democrats must love this judge now :p