website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

It’s sickening to watch us betray the Kurds. The Kurds are arguably the most Western-like group in the Middle East. They haven’t attacked unprovoked. They’ve been our allies for years. All they want is peace, and we’ve given is death. It’s fucking shameful. I hope they ship every single civilian body to the White House. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

8 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

It’s sickening to watch us betray the Kurds. The Kurds are arguably the most Western-like group in the Middle East. They haven’t attacked unprovoked. They’ve been our allies for years. All they want is peace, and we’ve given is death. It’s fucking shameful. I hope they ship every single civilian body to the White House. 

Old news here. USA abandoned the Kurds after Desert Storm too. When will people learn that nobody gives a fuck about the Kurds? USA needs Turkey more as they are a NATO member. EU needs Turkey to slow down the immigrants trail from Middle East too. The Kurds have nothing of value for the Western world :dunno: Hell, they don't even have their own country so they are doomed one way or another.

48 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Old news here. USA abandoned the Kurds after Desert Storm too. When will people learn that nobody gives a fuck about the Kurds? USA needs Turkey more as they are a NATO member. EU needs Turkey to slow down the immigrants trail from Middle East too. The Kurds have nothing of value for the Western world :dunno: Hell, they don't even have their own country so they are doomed one way or another.

We need to kick Turkey out of NATO honestly. There’s many reasons for that, but I just woke up. I’m not ready to debate that :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

We need to kick Turkey out of NATO honestly. There’s many reasons for that, but I just woke up. I’m not ready to debate that :p

USA needs their rocket launchers in Turkey to threaten Russia. No way around that :dunno: You build air bases in Turkey in the early 50s to monitor the Middle East & Soviet Union so it's of strategic military importance and every single POTUS & the Congress knows that.

Meanwhie Erdogan has played his card and blackmails EU over 3.6m refugees flooding Europe. That's exactly why EU will do absolutely nothing here. Erdogan has a ton of leverage and he knows that. More immigrants mean rise of populism in Western Europe and all those liberals are scared shitless of that happening.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/erdogan-syria-turkey-kurds-europe-refugees-invasion-sdf-latest-middle-east-a9150271.html

very decisive & dangerous day tomorrow , people are going to block the parliamant  for avoiding the vote of this new law about hydrocarbons giving much earnings to the strangers companies of Petrol of course they do that to buy the international opinion of the strongest countries for letting them governing this country   by force & without democracy  like they always did

certainly Police will arrest /hit and people will reply  , hello the civilian war

Edited by bestmen

So Turkey continues to be Europe’s asshat today. Our armed forces outside the agree zone for Turkeys buffer zone, invasion, are reporting that the Turks are constantly shelling just outside their positions. Some said they even feel as though Turkey is aiming at them (probably true).

This comes hours after the Arab Council declared Turkey’s “peace operation” an invasion. 

Turkey is really trying to look for war. I also heard a rumor that they dragged a British citizen out of their car and executed them on the spot, but I can’t find confirmation of that. If it was up to me, we’d be at war with Turkey right now (in fact I would have offered NATO support to the coup plotters). Turkey’s got a nice military, but it’d be gone in 0.01 seconds against the US and NATO.

I just want the following in writing: If the Democrats lose the election, today is the day that I sensed it was possible.