website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

And now Trump has invited the Chinese to investigate the Bidens :facepalm:. Damn, I’m starting to think I should investigate the Bidens too :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

So there might be some tiny problems with Thailand’s court system. Not surprised to see more hate against a Muslim-minority in SouthEast Asia. There’s better ways to protest, but this seems to have the desired consequence:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Need some Polish users to help find any information of this "cooperation agreement" between Majalengka region in West Java with Magdalenka in Poland (there are a few in Google Maps) :d

This image has been circulating for the last 2 days but no news from the Majalengka local government

Majalengka-memiliki-kembaran-di-Polandia-cv.jpg

This woman is amazing :wub:. So in her lifetime...She was born into an independent Serbia just before WW1. She then lived through the WW1 fighting within Serbia. She was then alive during the horrors of WW2. She then lived through the creation of Yugoslavia. She then lived through the disillusion of Yugoslavia. Then probably through the Kosovar War, and now is voting in the 4th Parliament elections in Kosovo. 

What a person of history!

Thank You Trump for starting what will be my one of the world’s biggest humanitarian issues this century. I’m positive Erdogan will not attack the Kurdish majority in Idlib that he blames for the coup :facepalm:. Hope the YPG gives Turkish forces one hell of a fight. Also, Trump, their are fucking Americans in the YPG! Both you and Obama turned a blind eye towards Americans fighting in the YPG against ISIS and later Assad. Their blood is on your hands. The Kurds deserve their own country and the American government had the power to make that a reality, but instead we’ve let lose the dam on a massive escalation of the Syrian Civil War. Assad has vowed to fight the YPG, Syrian Democratic Forces, and Turkey should Turkey enter Syrian territory. Turkey has vowed to fight the YPG. The YPG has vowed to fight Russia, Turkey, and Syria. The Syrian Democratic forces have vowed to fight Assad and Russia. This will not end well! Europeans be ready, refugees en mass may arriving at your borders. I study conflicts, and I know shit moves when I see them. I’m really hoping that this works out, but I’m not positive it will. Americans need to vote this disgrace out (and if the Turkish opposition could get enough supports to oust Erdogan that’d be fantastic).

https://twitter.com/nbcnews/status/1181043719497293824?s=21

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Thank You Trump for starting what will be my one of the world’s biggest humanitarian issues this century. I’m positive Erdogan will not attack the Kurdish majority in Idlib that he blames for the coup :facepalm:. Hope the YPG gives Turkish forces one hell of a fight. Also, Trump, their are fucking Americans in the YPG! Both you and Obama turned a blind eye towards Americans fighting in the YPG against ISIS and later Assad. Their blood is on your hands. The Kurds deserve their own country and the American government had the power to make that a reality, but instead we’ve let lose the dam on a massive escalation of the Syrian Civil War. Assad has vowed to fight the YPG, Syrian Democratic Forces, and Turkey should Turkey enter Syrian territory. Turkey has vowed to fight the YPG. The YPG has vowed to fight Russia, Turkey, and Syria. The Syrian Democratic forces have vowed to fight Assad and Russia. This will not end well! Europeans be ready, refugees en mass may arriving at your borders. I study conflicts, and I know shit moves when I see them. I’m really hoping that this works out, but I’m not positive it will. Americans need to vote this disgrace out (and if the Turkish opposition could get enough supports to oust Erdogan that’d be fantastic).

https://twitter.com/nbcnews/status/1181043719497293824?s=21

YPG and SDF releasing rare English language statements on Twitter essentially thanking the US for fucking Syria over for the next decade. To me, the tone of the statements also insinuates that the SDF and the YPG are more than willing to confront Turkey. Also, they point out the ISIS and Nusra cells could again become active in the area.

9D7B5B61-34CD-493D-8E35-76419BC77669.jpegGot myself banned from the China sub-Reddit :p. Apparently they don’t like it when you #freetibet #5demandsnotoneless :p. Here’s there full reply:

@hckosice Chaos in :ECU after President Lenin M. officially signed off on controversial austerity measures. Today was the 6th day of protest. The situation in Quito is so dangerous that the government has moved to Guayaquil.