website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

6 minuti fa, VolleyRuller96 ha scritto:

As today is election time in Italy, I wish for all :ITA users good luck in voting :yes If you have any second thoughts about voting - please, go, even if your party has zero chance to achieve the result you would like it to see, or even if you don't have any party you support - then go and help prevent what you believe will be the worst solution. Tonight is onr of the rare days you can shape the future of your country, so go on and use it :d Remember - every vote counts ;) !

Thanks a lot ;)

Btw, in italian we have the coalitions (and an awful electoral law this year), so almost all the small party are coalized whit other party, so they're vote counts for the all the coaltion.. btw, I'll bet my money (and it would be an easy bet) that no anyone will win this elections

12 hours ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

As today is election time in Italy, I wish for all :ITA users good luck in voting :yes If you have any second thoughts about voting - please, go, even if your party has zero chance to achieve the result you would like it to see, or even if you don't have any party you support - then go and help prevent what you believe will be the worst solution. Tonight is one of the rare days you can shape the future of your country, so go on and use it :d Remember - every vote counts ;) !

LOL. that's why me (and most of my friends) vote in Iran. we are just afraid of the worst :d didn't now that also applies to European countries

2 hours ago, MHSN said:

LOL. that's why me (and most of my friends) vote in Iran. we are just afraid of the worst :d didn't now that also applies to European countries

In Argentina is the same, at least for me, i always try to the peronism dont win.