website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

Do not insult or provoke other users of Totallympics. Posts with the intention of provoking a reaction from fellow users could be removed by Totallympics' moderators. All posts deemed to be too rough or offensive against users and/or Nations will be edited or deleted by Totallympics' moderators.

Let's see if the new deal between the EU and Turkey will finally bring some order. I'm not very confident and expect Turkey to continue to blackmail the EU without taking any significant measures like with the first 3 billion payment. The whole Balkan road should have been stopped a year ago...

10 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Let's see if the new deal between the EU and Turkey will finally bring some order. I'm not very confident and expect Turkey to continue to blackmail the EU without taking any significant measures like with the first 3 billion payment. The whole Balkan road showed have been stopped a year ago...

Yeah, UE was very stupid. Ranzi say that he don't sign the accord if in this we haven't liberty of the newspaper in Turkey :lol: I love our wrost geopolitic

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

After one year and $17.6 million spent, New Zealanders have decided to keep their current flag :NZL 

Preliminary results are around 56% for the old one...

Sad see again the union jack on the flag :( 

Edited by Gianlu33