website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

58 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

The Queen leaves Prince Andrew alone in a room with a bottle of whisky & a loaded revolver.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10399083/Veterans-demand-Queen-strips-Andrew-military-honours.html#comments

Obligatory "Andrew didn't kill himself"

The Russians are coming, the Russians are coming…

Many in Sweden are afraid of Russia now. They think they can make an attack on Sweden. 

I don’t get the Russians? Why threat Sweden because of NATO? Now we need more help from NATO because of this. Why don’t  just let us be alone? 

Sweden’s military defense is NOTHING against Russia’s. 

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/9K0ObE/hultqvist-angrepp-mot-sverige-kan-inte-uteslutas

Where have you been the last 15 years? Russia got what their wanted (Nord Stream 2) so they can rock the EU boat from underneath the surface again. I mean Europe has done nothing about Georgia, War In Donbass and Syria... and Nord Stream 2. The list goes on and on. The "leave us alone" approach has never worked against Russia. They only left others alone when they had to deal with internal issues.

NATO has now ships in Baltic Sea! In your face Putin!!:d

well not unusual that NATO has ships in Baltic Sea but it’s not a coincidence that they are coming back now when Russia threatens other countries and are saying that no more countries should be members of NATO! :clap:

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/ALW393/natoskepp-i-ostersjon-har-for-att-visa-solidaritet

3 minutes ago, NikolaB said:

What countries are threatens by Russia, Sweden, Norway, Iceland??? I really cant understand people suck this bullshits in 21 century

Russia send three war ships close to Sweden. This has made Sweden step up in the defense. Russia are saying no more countries should be members of NATO. Sweden (and I think Finland) is not member of NATO. Russia are now afraid Sweden and Finland will be members of NATO because then the countries close to them are members with their enemy. 

Now NATO have war ships in Baltic Sea to show “solidarity” to the alliance. 

Putin don’t want us to be members of NATO but his actions made us closer to NATO. 

8 minutes ago, Belle said:

Russia send three war ships close to Sweden. This has made Sweden step up in the defense. Russia are saying no more countries should be members of NATO. Sweden (and I think Finland) is not member of NATO. Russia are now afraid Sweden and Finland will be members of NATO because then the countries close to them are members with their enemy. 

Now NATO have war ships in Baltic Sea to show “solidarity” to the alliance. 

Putin don’t want us to be members of NATO but his actions made us closer to NATO. 

And US sent 5 war ships close to Russian borders in Baltics and Black Sea area and? Russian geopolitical interests are based on postsoviet area, on Ukraine, Belarus, Central Asia and Caucasus. Sweden and Finland are not full NATO members (thats true) but there is a full cooperation beetween those countries and Aliance (same situation is with Serbia). Sweden and Finland choose cooperations intead of full memberships cuz its much much cheeper