website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

8 hours ago, konig said:

.... one of them is the comunist party but Boric doesnt have nothing to do with communism.......i expect yo did the same if a candidate of the fascism party being in a coalition.

Since you "expect it", I don't think Berlusconi was fascist for governing Italy in a coalition which also included MSI (the literal continuation of the Fascist party) - AN . By your logic, he was a fascist?

9 hours ago, konig said:

Ok Mister Super Duper, here are the proposals of kast (in spanish with my translation) :p

En el plano económico, Kast propone una importante reducción de impuesto de todo tipo. Además, en relación al gasto público, la idea del candidato del Frente Social Cristiano apunta a reducir el gasto, modernizar el Estado, eliminar las regulaciones contra la inversión y el empleo y también focalizar el gasto social en la población más vulnerable: less taxes, modern state, putt of regulations of empley and investment, use the "social spending" in the poorest people.

So here you want to judge Kast by his program/ proposals. Now do the same with Boric and tell us which part of his program makes him a communist dictator.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DaniSRB said:

Are talibans allowing vaccines? Any news? Anyone cares of Afghanistan any more?

They are very opposed to polio vaccines, even killing vaccine workers, I know that.  Don't know about COVID, can't imagine the general degradation of infrastucture helps. 

12 hours ago, DaniSRB said:

Are talibans allowing vaccines? Any news? Anyone cares of Afghanistan any more?

I follow the news about Afghanistan, with Taliban in charge they are shutting down everything (related to media) one by one, 

but I rarely hear anything about COVID and the vaccines. I think nobody actually cares about the disease anymore. they have much more important things to deal with !