website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

2 hours ago, Agger said:

I think there's somebody in the local elections.

They participated for the first time in this past local elections i think, they got into coalitions with more likely to win political parties, i think they managed to put one or two guys using that strategy is some villages.

I'm out of the country so i don't see outdoors or campaigns, but unless they have a very good strategy i doubt they will get any decent result next January.

5 hours ago, kungshamra71 said:

hmm there are no Volt electors in Portuguese parliament.

I don't think they will be able to elect any on the upcoming elections in january either

Nope, of course, but Volt have some council members in Portugal and Francisco Guerreiro, actually MEP, will join the party. 

1 minute ago, hckošice said:

Meanwhile in the Slav part of the globe...

The Czech President (currently Covid-19 positive) named the new :CZE PM while being in a special cube :p

hR5ktkpTURBXy9hNmFlMGNkNmE2MzAwMTRiNTZkN

Hmm, maybe send them a carrier pigeon telling internet has arrived :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

On 11/28/2021 at 10:41 AM, hckošice said:

Meanwhile in the Slav part of the globe...

The Czech President (currently Covid-19 positive) named the new :CZE PM while being in a special cube :p

hR5ktkpTURBXy9hNmFlMGNkNmE2MzAwMTRiNTZkN

Stealing a joke from Twitter: the fenestration of Prague.

Cancel culture has showed up in European Union. Using the words "Christmas", "Mr.", "Mrs", "John", "Mary" are recommened to be banned in official EU language in a 30-page memo.

So EU goes all inclusve, unless you are Christian or your name is John or Mary. What a bunch of morons. And they wonder why people turn against the EU so much? Another proof that liberalism is a complete folly and uses the same methods communism did before.

https://www.politico.eu/article/european-commission-cancel-christmas-inclusive-language-lgbtq/

15 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Cancel culture has showed up in European Union. Using the words "Christmas", "Mr.", "Mrs", "John", "Mary" are recommened to be banned in official EU language in a 30-page memo.

So EU goes all inclusve, unless you are Christian or your name is John or Mary. What a bunch of morons. And they wonder why people turn against the EU so much? Another proof that liberalism is a complete folly and uses the same methods communism did before.

https://www.politico.eu/article/european-commission-cancel-christmas-inclusive-language-lgbtq/

Both share the common root in the French Revolutionary belief that humanity can be improved by the actions of the wise.  

/spoiler It can’t. /spoiler.