website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

32 minutes ago, Agger said:

The Hungarian government has found another way to spend EU money (I guess).

Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten had this ad today:

Any other countries seeing this?

It's also in Spain. I guess this is Orbán's next step after all the drama of the last few weeks. Orbán loves to be at war against something, it was Soros and migration for the 2018 election. I think now everyone can guess what's his war is for 2022 and it isn't just about an anti-LGBT law. 

Meanwhile quietly Fidesz has made a foundation for Fudan, making it clear that the Chinese university is here to stay and will increase our debt to China significantly. But everyone is too busy to fight over LGBT rights to actually care about something can have much more serious consequences for both Hungary and the EU. 

27 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Meanwhile quietly Fidesz has made a foundation for Fudan, making it clear that the Chinese university is here to stay and will increase our debt to China significantly. But everyone is too busy to fight over LGBT rights to actually care about something can have much more serious consequences for both Hungary and the EU. 

Fudan is top3 university in China and the best one in Shanghai, dream university for almost every Chinese student. Graduates from there are elites in China, quite jealous for me.

20 minutes ago, Vic Liu said:

Fudan is top3 university in China and the best one in Shanghai, dream university for almost every Chinese student. Graduates from there are elites in China, quite jealous for me.

It's really not about that I don't want a Chinese university, it's the massive loan that we are paying is what bothers me. I would be similarly upset if we would be paying the same amount to any other foreign power because I know that our debt is growing and at some point it will break the country. I don't blame the Chinese for this, it's all on our government who doesn't think in the long term and just want to get even more rich quick. 

Today starts (or still started) the Budapest Pride which will finish almost a month later in the "homophobic" Hungarian capital!

They fight for the "acceptance". Do we really have to tolerate their provocations? Is this the right way for the "acceptance"?

pride_4.jpg

Meanwhile British Secretary of Health has resigned after breaking social distancing rules and coming out as a cheater. Add some nepotism as his lover was appointed to Department of Health few months ago.

Same old bullshit in politics :coffee:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-57625508

3 minutes ago, lapaj said:

nah do not take him too seriously, Zeman is a convicted drunkard and lunatic. he doesn't know (and do not remember) what he's talking about most of the time. Just ask the Czechs ;)