website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

1 hour ago, konig said:

Who is this "angel of death"?, what can you inform us about him?

Ebrahim Raeisi, who was directly involved in mass execution of prisoners something like 30 years ago. he was one of the 4 judges who singed these "death sentences" after short trials. very short actually. took only few minutes.

he is a very dumb person actually, they knew he can't beat anybody, so they set everything for him to win a one horse race. President is #2 person here, not the one who has the ultimate power. but apparently the long term plan is to prepare him for that position.

25 minutes ago, MHSN said:

Ebrahim Raeisi, who was directly involved in mass execution of prisoners something like 30 years ago. he was one of the 4 judges who singed these "death sentences" after short trials. very short actually. took only few minutes.

he is a very dumb person actually, they knew he can't beat anybody, so they set everything for him to win a one horse race. President is #2 person here, not the one who has the ultimate power. but apparently the long term plan is to prepare him for that position.

We are talking about "disidents" after the islamic revolution, rigth?, incredible, is like the comunist guerrilla of here who wins the presidence 30/40 years after they crimes.

11 minutes ago, konig said:

We are talking about "disidents" after the islamic revolution, rigth?, incredible, is like the comunist guerrilla of here who wins the presidence 30/40 years after they crimes.

hmm,. that's a long story, are you sure you want me to bore you with the details? :d

the 1979 revolution (or as we call it 1357 revolution) happened with the work of so many groups. including marxists, communists, liberals etc. but they all trusted Khomeini to put him in power. probably thinking he is a stupid old man and won't do much. but he outsmarted everybody and seized the power.

some of those groups started terrorist attacks. they killed so many high rank officials. including president, prime minister etc. some of them even joined Saddam Hussein's army during Iran-Iraq war. lots of them got killed during an operation when they penetrated the Iranian border but when Khomeini received the news he ordered these judges to "review" the case of everybody from these groups. I'm talking about prisoners. people who were in jail long before the war, who had nothing to do with the recent events. they were in jail because of minor crimes. just being a member of these groups (without doing anything specific) some of them were about to get released.

but in the "new trial" which took only 2 or 3 minutes for each person. Mr Raeisi and his friends sanctioned most of them to death. according to survivors the whole trial was about 3 or 4 quick questions (just to know if they still support those groups or not) and those prisoners didn't even know this is a new trial and one wrong answer means death penalty

1 hour ago, MHSN said:

hmm,. that's a long story, are you sure you want me to bore you with the details? :d

the 1979 revolution (or as we call it 1357 revolution) happened with the work of so many groups. including marxists, communists, liberals etc. but they all trusted Khomeini to put him in power. probably thinking he is a stupid old man and won't do much. but he outsmarted everybody and seized the power.

some of those groups started terrorist attacks. they killed so many high rank officials. including president, prime minister etc. some of them even joined Saddam Hussein's army during Iran-Iraq war. lots of them got killed during an operation when they penetrated the Iranian border but when Khomeini received the news he ordered these judges to "review" the case of everybody from these groups. I'm talking about prisoners. people who were in jail long before the war, who had nothing to do with the recent events. they were in jail because of minor crimes. just being a member of these groups (without doing anything specific) some of them were about to get released.

but in the "new trial" which took only 2 or 3 minutes for each person. Mr Raeisi and his friends sanctioned most of them to death. according to survivors the whole trial was about 3 or 4 quick questions (just to know if they still support those groups or not) and those prisoners didn't even know this is a new trial and one wrong answer means death penalty

You are very clear in the explanation, thanks, so the new Iranian president is who was a very important "hangman" of the past, its ironic but in positions where one can expect to find the most or one of the most qualified persons, there are mostly stupids, ambitious, murders etc........and that happens in most of the countries, most of the times.

@LDOG I presume you laugh because you cant say nothing, when you have in importants positions to people like Verbitsky, Garre etc and your group of fanatics call them "The Campora", for the worst president of our history who send free all the convicted of our jails and support Montoneros......well, continue enying this goverment please.

Just now, konig said:

@LDOG I presume you laugh because you cant say nothing, when you have in importants positions to people like Verbitsky, Garre etc and your group of fanatics call them "The Campora", for the worst president of our history who send free all the convicted of our jails and support Montoneros......well, continue enying this goverment please.

Important positions, like which one? :lol:

Ah yes, the legendary revolutionaries Alberto and Cristina, they just came down from Sierra Maestra :lol:

Not up for comedy today, Rodri.

2 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Important positions, like which one? :lol:

Ah yes, the legendary revolutionaries Alberto and Cristina, they just came down from Sierra Maestra :lol:

Not up for comedy today, Rodri.

Vervitsky continue being in an important position (he doesnt have an oficial one, nothing more) and even put his girlfriend in a ministery, for a moment i forget the maoist Zanini......there are too many in the goverment and that candt be denied for the Fernandez and Nestor dont be part of that groups.

4 minutes ago, konig said:

Vervitsky continue being in an important position (he doesnt have an oficial one, nothing more) and even put his girlfriend in a ministery, for a moment i forget the maoist Zanini......there are too many in the goverment and that candt be denied for the Fernandez and Nestor dont be part of that groups.

Your definition of "important position" is very broad.

And in any case, comparing to islamic revolution is absurd :lol: A lot of modern politicians in latin america were leftist militant in the 70s, even many that are right wing now. 

3 hours ago, MHSN said:

So to be short, Raeisi is pickep by Khamenei and expected to be the next no.1 person so Khamenei disqualified all his real rivals to help him win. Do I get it right?

And another question what changes can we expect when the ultra conservative president take over the moderate one, both domestically and diplomatically?

19 minutes ago, konig said:

You are very clear in the explanation, thanks, so the new Iranian president is who was a very important "hangman" of the past, its ironic but in positions where one can expect to find the most or one of the most qualified persons, there are mostly stupids, ambitious, murders etc........and that happens in most of the countries, most of the times.

I know most politicians around the world are corrupt and most of them have blood on their hands (either people in their own country or in other countries) but this is a different case.

and I'm not that kind of person to get stuck in the past. it's about the future. I know how people like him think and act. they are dangerous for humankind. it's just hard to explain these things to non-Iranians because most people have a completely different and wrong image about Iran. as I said the president doesn't have the ultimate power here but still plays a big role "at least in local matters". I lived under 4 different presidents. I know the difference. guys like him can easily lead us to a war.

I promised to myself to never vote after what happened in 2009. but had to break my own promise in 2017 because I was afraid of this guy 4 years ago but I guess he was inevitable. we just postponed the disaster.

50 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Your definition of "important position" is very broad.

And in any case, comparing to islamic revolution is absurd :lol: A lot of modern politicians in latin america were leftist militant in the 70s, even many that are right wing now. 

My comparation is only in a murders from the past returning many years later to be goverment, nothing more.

Verbtisky decide many things and was the most important adviser for Nestor and one of the most for Cristina.