website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

8 hours ago, Vektor said:

This will just go on until one of the side will face a devastating loss and you can guess which side that will be. We (Hungary) "needed" a second World War and the total annihilation of nationalism by the communists to give up all our hopes of redrawing the borders that was made by the West. This conflict will end with the collapse of Hamas and with the final steps of the colonization of Palestine. This is the price Arabs pay for losing numerous wars and conflicts in that area.

Guess what ?

The conflict will never end like that 

They claim a land like mentioned in Torah from the brook of Egypt to the Euphrates in Iraq 

even if they completely colonized Palestine 

they will try to expand again and again  with other wars against ( Lebanon,Egypt,Syria,jordan and Iraq...) 

So The only way is to change the strategy  and delete the term of "Jewish country " (we are in the 21th century come on ,) to establish a cohabitation between Christians Muslims and Jewish  In the same land without any ethnic or religious  discrimination .

55 minutes ago, amen09 said:

So The only way is to change the strategy  and delete the term of "Jewish country " (we are in the 21th century come on ,) to establish a cohabitation between Christians Muslims and Jewish  In the same land without any ethnic or religious  discrimination .

Sadly this seems very....utopic :( 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

21 hours ago, Dnl said:

I can assure you that no one here Is or no Jew (accept the Neturei Karta) are interested in other country outside this land.

there was Plan Uganda and it was rejected for the very same reasons.

as for the trip a lot of youngsters aged 21,22,23 that finished their military service are going for those trips as a “last time to do what they want as young before Uni” Argentina and South America in general are places that give access to Israeli without restrictions unlike Asia, some go to the US and Europe or Australia but South America is cheaper,meaning that they can do more things, another hot spot is India.

so don’t worry if I’ll go for Argentina it will be for a friendly visit and not for establishing another country ;)

Dont worry, like i said: the only "fact" of that theory is there are many jews visiting Patagonia and nothing more, all the conspiratives theorys has one or two real facts, you are welcome in my house if that happens.

19 hours ago, thepharoah said:

Argentina was planned to be land for Jewish before Palestine was chosen that's why i mentioned Argentina 

I know that and for the supporters for the andinian plan, Argentina still being a "Plan B", i was surprised to that being know outside my country and i really dont expected.

12 hours ago, Dnl said:

You got raffah entrance under Egyptian control therefore could enter without “our permission “ I guess it was something over “ we want to get in so don’t shoot” because,again Egypt got a passage to the strip in it’s own control .

As for the second thing @konig could help me out here but Argentina is not the land from the bible, and the Jews in Argentina are located mostly in the capital, the whole idea of the Zionism is to establish a Jewish state in the land of the fathers-Israel, and again before 1948 there were no country here it was not something that was discussed as a thing yet, it was discussed to have an empire including the region but not an individual state, there is documentation of Jews living in the land of Israel, centuries ago, and the land was legally purchased (like in the case of Sehikh Jarrah) so to never accept any plan of country that includes Israel is dumb and the fact that people are still rooting and shouting to free them when they could be free but do not want it it’s annoying 

You are rigth, most of the jewish comunity is in Buenos Aires, even there are jewish neighborhoods like Villa Crespo and Once, in my city there are a little comunity too, is ver uncommon to find jewish living in the north and the south of the country.

1 hour ago, amen09 said:

Guess what ?

The conflict will never end like that 

They claim a land like mentioned in Torah from the brook of Egypt to the Euphrates in Iraq 

even if they completely colonized Palestine 

they will try to expand again and again  with other wars against ( Lebanon,Egypt,Syria,jordan and Iraq...) 

Countries like that used to exist at the time of the Ottoman Empire, but every single Middle Eastern country began its independence by persecuting & driving out religious & ethnic minorities, so it’s too late to call for the eggs to be un-scrambled.

4 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Countries like that used to exist at the time of the Ottoman Empire, but every single Middle Eastern country began its independence by persecuting & driving out religious & ethnic minorities, so it’s too late to call for the eggs to be un-scrambled.

I don't know for other middle east counties but Lebanon is a nice example of diversity 

, Shia Islam 27.40%

Maronite Catholic 25.52%,

Sunni Islam 20.40%

GreekOrthodox 8.15%

Druze 5.72%

Melkite Catholic 5.62%

Armenian Apostolic 2.64%

2 minutes ago, amen09 said:

I don't know for other middle east counties but Lebanon is a nice example of diversity 

, Shia Islam 27.40%

Maronite Catholic 25.52%,

Sunni Islam 20.40%

GreekOrthodox 8.15%

Druze 5.72%

Melkite Catholic 5.62%

Armenian Apostolic 2.64%

The Lebanon that has suffered many civil wars? 

As I’ve said before, the only crime that Trump, Sarkozy, Netanyahu, Le Pen, Wilders, Salvini & the Catalan nationalists have ever committed is to make themselves popular by opposing the left.  That’s why they must be imprisoned & excluded from elections.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-57166735