website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

And telling your supporters to march on the Capitol Building, in order to try and upend the democratic process...is that just typical partisanship as well?

No? If that were the case, then millions would still be out on the streets (as opposed to the modest-sized crowd that lynched the Capitol).

#banbestmen

3 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Yeah, maybe I am naïve. The conservatives in my country still hate on the left-wing PM who resigned in 2009. That was 12 years ago. 

I'm pretty certain there will still be hate towards Trump in 12 years. But talking about his politics for another year isn't just hate. You simply don't change things from day to day (well, somethings you do) and it will be Trump's fiscal policy until the end of september

47 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Trump administration introduced the"Muslim travel ban" at the very beginning of his term, abandoned Kurds allies right after use and yet pretending care Uighur muslim minorities in China and decided it is a genocide on the last day of his term. Please at least show some real care like grating Uighur terrorists green card but not stupidly stop importing cotton and tomatoes.

Just woke up and took a look at what corrupt bullshit or blatant lies the American president had said/done during the night this time. Apparently, nothing! That's a.....weird feeling after four years :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!