website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

9 minutes ago, konig said:

Well, Trump is SO evil that the democrats need to have the most part of the press, the social networks and even do fraud to defeat him.....

It so important the image in this time that some people prefer a candidate of a goverment which made a big disaster in economy and foreing policy, atacks many countries militarily than another which dont atack ANY......

Big triumph for the international marxism.

What does the Democrata have to do with marxism? Nothing as far from reality... there are no real marxist in US society, as to do so, they would have to create their own Utopic land, as any TRUE marxist anywhere in the World.}

Trump is as fascist as Hitler and Mussolini were, only ten billion times more of an idiot. He is sterilizing women in the frontier based on race profiling, something that was also tolerated in the past by US presidents of both parties.

For me, living just across the border, I can only say that either party will continue to support USA status quo as the "hegemonic" force, likeit has always been the case since James Monroe and every other politician in the US decided to govern thorugh the glasses known as "Manifest Destiny". No single politician, not even the deluded geriatric case that is Sanders, will be able or honestly willing to renounce that policy.

2 hours ago, konig said:

Well, Trump is SO evil that the democrats need to have the most part of the press, the social networks and even do fraud to defeat him.....

It so important the image in this time that some people prefer a candidate of a goverment which made a big disaster in economy and foreing policy, atacks many countries militarily than another which dont atack ANY......

Big triumph for the international marxism.

Stalin and Mao started no wars as well. Great company. :p

#banbestmen

10 hours ago, mrv86 said:

What does the Democrata have to do with marxism? Nothing as far from reality... there are no real marxist in US society, as to do so, they would have to create their own Utopic land, as any TRUE marxist anywhere in the World.}

Trump is as fascist as Hitler and Mussolini were, only ten billion times more of an idiot. He is sterilizing women in the frontier based on race profiling, something that was also tolerated in the past by US presidents of both parties.

For me, living just across the border, I can only say that either party will continue to support USA status quo as the "hegemonic" force, likeit has always been the case since James Monroe and every other politician in the US decided to govern thorugh the glasses known as "Manifest Destiny". No single politician, not even the deluded geriatric case that is Sanders, will be able or honestly willing to renounce that policy.

The leftism in the world are more or less marxist, the diference is between the moderns vertions of Mensheviks and Bolsheviks and nothing more and, at least for me, the democrats are part of that, i disagree with the marxist doesnt exist in the US society if you see organizations like BLM or the Antifa and, casually, their members support Biden.

I didnt listen nothing about you say in the second paragraph, do you have any link to read?

Well, they are  the first power after the world war 2 and they will continue with that hegemonic form to rule, that is clear and wont change, both know like latin americans what is the meaning of the Monroe doctrine "America for the Americans".