website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

Confirmation of what we already know - Biden would be out within weeks of being elected.

Kamala Harris has spoken of the 'Harris administration' during a virtual roundtable before quickly clarifying Joe Biden will be president. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8733687/Kamala-Harris-talks-Harris-administration-virtual-roundtable.html

11 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

Confirmation of what we already know - Biden would be out within weeks of being elected.

Kamala Harris has spoken of the 'Harris administration' during a virtual roundtable before quickly clarifying Joe Biden will be president. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8733687/Kamala-Harris-talks-Harris-administration-virtual-roundtable.html

Ah yes, this is obviously the most likely explaination.

I mean...what? There’s a lot of idiots who live in the U.S I guess :dunno::facepalm:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

This used to be grounds for expulsion from the Commonwealth, but I believe current rules allow for republics.

Plus, everyone knows there’s only one queen of Barbados, Rihanna.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

I mean...what? There’s a lot of idiots who live in the U.S I guess :dunno::facepalm:

It’s sad to say that but a lot of those teens in those cases are taught from home that the Holocaust never happened and such even though the evidence is there and it’s open for them to learn The fact that everyone can say or write anything is a key for it  just look at the comments section and see the “Trolls” and the conspiracy theories lovers just spamming their ideas.

It’s truly all about education, 

More insight into the incisive mind of Joe Biden. He takes questions from the press!  Unfortunately, before he does, he completely gives the game away by holding up the bit of paper with the list of reporters’ names & their pre-submitted questions.