website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

23 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Lukashenko claims Poland wants to annex Grodno Region :p

Go, Tiger!

https://apa.az/en/cis-countries-news/Lukashenko-announces-Poland's-desire-to-annex-Grodno-region-329071

Yes, we will take Grodno, then Minsk and then entire Belarus, good luck :lol:

30 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

I’m predicting it now.  Within the next week or two Joe Biden is going to be forced out - poor health will be the pretext - as the Democratic Candidate & will be replaced with Michelle Obama.   It’s their only hope.

She is fighting against depression. I guess her health/mental condition is not good either.:facepalm:

16 minutes ago, dcro said:

Ah, the good ole’ days of ONN. I don’t think they run a “news” channel anymore. Their Twitter has been pretty solid for a while now though.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

20 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

I’m predicting it now.  Within the next week or two Joe Biden is going to be forced out - poor health will be the pretext - as the Democratic Candidate & will be replaced with Michelle Obama.   It’s their only hope.

This was what many have been predicting since quite some time. But, now that Biden has chosen Kamala Harris as his VP candidate, there is no way Michelle Obama becomes the candidate. If Biden withdraws, there are only 2 options: Kamala, his VP candidate and Bernie, the candidate with the second highest delegate count in primaries. Only if both of them withdraw as well, I see a chance for some one else. 

2 minutes ago, Dolby said:

This was what many have been predicting since quite some time. But, now that Biden has chosen Kamala Harris as his VP candidate, there is no way Michelle Obama becomes the candidate. If Biden withdraws, there are only 2 options: Kamala, his VP candidate and Bernie, the candidate with the second highest delegate count in primaries. Only if both of them withdraw as well, I see a chance for some one else. 

Agree that those would be the rulebook candidates, but if the Democrats are desperate enough they will tear up the rulebook & everyone will be bribed into silence.

5 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Agree that those would be the rulebook candidates, but if the Democrats are desperate enough they will tear up the rulebook & everyone will be bribed into silence.

If they wanted to do it, it would have been much easier if Joe Biden picked Michelle as his running mate and then withdrew. There is no way a ticket of Michelle and Kamala works. So, why would they bring Kamala into the mix?