website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

I seriously don’t understand why you think that. Jews are one of the most far-left voting blocks in the US.

Because it was Trump who opened the US embassy in Jerusalem and pissed the Arabs right off. Last time I checked pissing the Arabs off is more suitable for the Jews than whether a politician is a left- or right-wing :p

hace 3 horas, Monzanator dijo:

Last time I checked pissing the Arabs off is more suitable for the Jews than whether a politician is a left- or right-wing :p

Ofc I don't know how it is in USA, but every jewish person I've met in my country (mostly secular ones) cares way more about local politics than about middle east conflicts. Because, you know, this is the country they were born and live in.

19 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Ofc I don't know how it is in USA, but every jewish person I've met in my country (mostly secular ones) cares way more about local politics than about middle east conflicts. Because, you know, this is the country they were born and live in.

The same is mostly true in the US.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

22 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Trump is the most Israel-friendly POTUS ever while Obama had some run-ins with Netanyahu IIRC. I'd say the US Jews will support Trump in a landslide.

Obama was one of the least Israel- friendly President that I remember in his last hours at the job he delivered 221m to Hamas who controls Gaza what led to serious conflict and the construction of tunnels from Gaza Strip to Israel’s territory

5 minutes ago, Dnl said:

Obama was one of the least Israel- friendly President that I remember in his last hours at the job he delivered 221m to Hamas who controls Gaza what led to serious conflict and the construction of tunnels from Gaza Strip to Israel’s territory

Yes, I'm well aware of that. Obama wanted none of Netanyahu's aggressive politics and actually didn't fold to the Jewish lobby back in the States. Netanyahu still hasn't gotten over his brother's death and he never will even after 40+ years. This is a bitter old man these days, a complete contrast to what Obama was during his term in office.

38 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Yes, I'm well aware of that. Obama wanted none of Netanyahu's aggressive politics and actually didn't fold to the Jewish lobby back in the States. Netanyahu still hasn't gotten over his brother's death and he never will even after 40+ years. This is a bitter old man these days, a complete contrast to what Obama was during his term in office.

As I see it and a lot of non Jewish friends as you might think I am bias, Barak Hussein Obama delivered money to Hamas 221m directly to them, in his time in the office he did not slightly helped this area the opposite.

as to Netanyahu his brother’s Yoni Z”L has never been a Factor in any decision he made Ramallah and Gaza are to opposite and their ways and action and while in Ramallah people work have option to work in Israel and chose to talk rather than fight In Gaza the opposite is the correct Obama’s money to the Gaza Strip ,not to Ramallah to Gaza Strip is the proof of him being the tank of oil in the bush fire that this area is, in Trumps administration he has achieved more progress than ever before and for the last part I appreciate your opinion and I suggest you to check this YouTube channel “gil corey shuster” he has a program named “the ask program “ where you can hear people Jewish Muslim Christian from Israel and the Palestinian authority answering good questions from people around the world.

It might change your perspective on this:hatoff:

9 minutes ago, Dnl said:

As I see it and a lot of non Jewish friends as you might think I am bias, Barak Hussein Obama delivered money to Hamas 221m directly to them, in his time in the office he did not slightly helped this area the opposite.

as to Netanyahu his brother’s Yoni Z”L has never been a Factor in any decision he made Ramallah and Gaza are to opposite and their ways and action and while in Ramallah people work have option to work in Israel and chose to talk rather than fight In Gaza the opposite is the correct Obama’s money to the Gaza Strip ,not to Ramallah to Gaza Strip is the proof of him being the tank of oil in the bush fire that this area is, in Trumps administration he has achieved more progress than ever before and for the last part I appreciate your opinion and I suggest you to check this YouTube channel “gil corey shuster” he has a program named “the ask program “ where you can hear people Jewish Muslim Christian from Israel and the Palestinian authority answering good questions from people around the world.

It might change your perspective on this:hatoff:

I read a US political piece but that was over 10 years ago that everything Netanyahu does is fuelled by his anger over his brother's death (esp. when it comes to West Bank settlements). Ramallah, Gaza Strip and Hamas are the resident bad guys but world terrorism has moved forward a lot in the last few years to the point these guys look like complete amateurs. Car bombs and knife attacks don't mean a thing in the global terrorism picture anymore.

28 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Why pull out before the Super. At least see the results and then do it. You never know, you could be surprised.

Because the party is scared shitless that Bernie will win.

If we’re going to have another white dude, at least let it be a progressive one :facepalm:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela