website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

3 hours ago, Monzanator said:

The military & strategic value of Turkey is much bigger than Greece & Cyprus. USA needs a foothold in the Middle East and operating US military bases out of Israel would be prelude to WWIII. Turkey as the secular Muslim country is perfect for the job especially after you lost the Iran alliance following the 1979 Islamic revolution.

Jordan might try to play the neutral party but I seriously doubt  "being friends with Lebanon" is possible as long as Hezbollah HQ is located there :lol:

USA definetly operating out of israel.  They might not have their own bases but have definite presence especially in the air force bases.  They even run dogfighting drills with the Israeli air force.  When I served in the air force I met ton of american soldiers.   

Haha, Doug Collins making a total fool out of himself again :lol:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Collins is attacking the Democrats.....because they used witnesses :rofl:

This dude is drunk?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Next Republican, same thing. How the fuck are these people just so indescribably and utterly stupid to actually believe what they are saying? 

They are literally doing only two things:

- Spreading lies

- Attacking the process, because in all these weeks they haven't come up with even one argument that's not been debunked again and again

42 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Next Republican, same thing. How the fuck are these people just so indescribably and utterly stupid to actually believe what they are saying? 

They are literally doing only two things:

- Spreading lies

- Attacking the process, because in all these weeks they haven't come up with even one argument that's not been debunked again and again

Sorry, The democrats are the ones spreading lies, they have nothing and it will come out in senate court, i'm enjoying this show and the death of the democrat party. Thant along with FBI illegal surveillance that was already released. Bye Bye Fascists

Just now, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Sorry, The democrats are the ones spreading lies, they have nothing and it will come out in senate court, i'm enjoying this show and the death of the democrat party. Thant along with FBI illegal surveillance that was already released. Bye Bye Fascists

Hahaha.

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Hahaha.

Laugh it up, enjoy this day, because today will be the last day the dems will win anything, the senate will quickly throw out this sham, and i just wish i can already be in november of 2020, to see just how big our victory is going to be. Good to be king.

11 hours ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

USA definetly operating out of israel.  They might not have their own bases but have definite presence especially in the air force bases.  They even run dogfighting drills with the Israeli air force.  When I served in the air force I met ton of american soldiers.   

Of course the "military advisors" are always present :lol: , USA officially operates only one radar station but they invested more money in Israel than anywhere else in the world over the last 50 years.

US House or Representatives finds Trump guilty of 1st article of impeachment (Abuse of Power)!!! Viva Democracy!

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Article 2 - Obstructing Congress has now also been passed!!! Democratic/Independent members of House voted to impeach, all Republicans (plus 3 Democrats) voted to acquit. What a great day for the United States of America. The United States Senate will not vote to impeach, which will create a small Constitutional Crisis next year, but Trump will remain president most likely. Also of note Tulsi Gabbard essentially abstaining from both votes. The three democrats who voted against were from New Jersey, Minnesota, and Maine (state that will be key in next years election, and states where political affiliations can swing from year to year).

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela