website statistics

Rhythmic Gymnastics at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

Totallympics

1 hour ago, Monzanator said:

People don't really care about rhytmic gymnastics at all outside of the former Soviet Union/Eastern bloc countries. This is a far cry from the figure skating 2002 OG fiasco. Yeah, there are some Americans competing here but they are merely also-runs. I'm pretty sure Russia will bounce back to win more golds in Paris since they have most depth overall. It's only a matter of time. Remember how that :KOR won table tennis gold in Athens? That was supposed to be the end of :CHN dominance. It was anything but :lol:

I really don't understand what people want.

If Russia wins everything, this sport is a mess, it should be removed from the Olympics, the world is doomed. If Russia loses the gold medal, this sport is a mess, it should be removed from the Olympics, the world is doomed.

I just finished watching the group final (not an event I would normally prioritize to watch live, as I had W Basketball, W Volleyball and W Sprint and Omnium to watch instead).  I can't speak for the judging, but boy, the joy and hugging of the Bulgarian women on the victory stand was a sight to behold.   

Congratulations :BUL !   

4 hours ago, thiago_simoes said:

I really don't understand what people want.

If Russia wins everything, this sport is a mess, it should be removed from the Olympics, the world is doomed. If Russia loses the gold medal, this sport is a mess, it should be removed from the Olympics, the world is doomed.

USA wins everything in basketball, so basketball should be removed from Olympics :d