website statistics

Artistic Gymnastics at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

Totallympics

2 minutes ago, NearPup said:

I'm sure she'll be more than happy with being all around Olympic champion once.

Yeah, Gabby Douglas was one too and she fizzled out into irrelevance real fast. Lee will forever be regarded as the champion when Biles pulled out and I don't see her repeating this feat in Paris at all.

Just now, Monzanator said:

Yeah, Gabby Douglas was one too and she fizzled out into irrelevance real fast. Lee will become the champion when Biles pulled out and I don't see her repeating this feat in Paris at all.

Oh no, she only gets to win a gold medal she never expected to win. How tragic.

Just now, Monzanator said:

Yeah, Gabby Douglas was one too and she fizzled out into irrelevance real fast. Lee will become the champion when Biles pulled out and I don't see her repeating this feat in Paris at all.

Irrelevance? Douglas basically became a household name.

Most gymnast don't aim to collect endless titles like Biles anyway.

#banbestmen

1 minute ago, NearPup said:

I didn't say it was tragic. This title will forever be remembered as the Biles mental health WD. And Lee stands no chance of ever topping Biles' marketing craze in USA. Not in a million years IMO.

3 minutes ago, NearPup said:

She'll wish she finished 7th!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, Monzanator said:

I didn't say it was tragic. This title will forever be remembered as the Biles mental health WD. And Lee stands no chance of ever topping Biles' marketing craze in USA. Not in a million years IMO.

Who says she wants to top Biles' marketing craze (including the extreme pressure that comes with it)?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Again, she gets to win an Olympic title she never expected to be able to win. How disappointing.

This is beyond what anyone expected Sunni Lee to ever do. She's not an all time great. But she's an Olympic all around champion, and she'll be an Olympic all around champion for the rest of her life.