David Belyavskiy
Aleksandr Kartsev

Women's Team

Angelina Melnikova
Viktoria Listunova
Vladislava Urazova
Elena Gerasimova

:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

The guy had a very serious injury, didn't have any time to recover and they made him go to the Olympics anyway. I guess he's only performing on the pommel horse and rings. Maybe parallel bars, but it would still be too risky. This is absolutely mad. Poor Dalaloyan. I hope his coaches don't push him too hard to the point this could end his career. 

29 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

The guy had a very serious injury, didn't have any time to recover and they made him go to the Olympics anyway. I guess he's only performing on the pommel horse and rings. Maybe parallel bars, but it would still be too risky. This is absolutely mad. Poor Dalaloyan. I hope his coaches don't push him too hard to the point this could end his career. 

Russia's coach said that he has 1 month to recover

Here is the link:
https://stadium.ru/news/11-06-2021-opredelen-sostav-sbornoi-rossii-po-sportivnoi-gimnastike-na-olimpiiskie-igri-2020-v-komandnom-mnogobore

“We have decided on the all-around squad for the Olympic Games. We are counting on (Arthur) Dalaloyan , who still has almost a month to recover, which is going well. And there is no equivalent replacement for him. Therefore, the all-around squad is first of all ( Nikita) Nagorny , (David) Belyavsky , Dalaloyan and (Alexander) Kartsev ."

3 hours ago, George_D said:

Here is the link:
https://stadium.ru/news/11-06-2021-opredelen-sostav-sbornoi-rossii-po-sportivnoi-gimnastike-na-olimpiiskie-igri-2020-v-komandnom-mnogobore

“We have decided on the all-around squad for the Olympic Games. We are counting on (Arthur) Dalaloyan , who still has almost a month to recover, which is going well. And there is no equivalent replacement for him. Therefore, the all-around squad is first of all ( Nikita) Nagorny , (David) Belyavsky , Dalaloyan and (Alexander) Kartsev ."

So, the plan is to add him to the team and gift him a team medal without him actually doing anything?

This is actually a beautiful homage to Dalaloyan, but unfair to other gymnasts who are working hard for their place.