website statistics

Upcoming Qualification Events for Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games

Matej

16 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

otherwise I haven't forgotten a tournament that counts for the Olympic ranking? that of today in Switzerland counts?

Yes, Swiss Open counts. There might be some more tournaments (lower level) which would count but am not sure how many tournaments are taking place.  I found this list of eligible tournaments, but a number of them are already cancelled or postponed. 

image.png

13 minutes ago, Dolby said:

Yes, Swiss Open counts. There might be some more tournaments (lower level) which would count but am not sure how many tournaments are taking place.  I found this list of eligible tournaments, but a number of them are already cancelled or postponed. 

image.png

thank you, too bad there are no dates, why the england open does not count?

7 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

thank you, too bad there are no dates, why the england open does not count?

As I said, last year All England did take place and hence, last year's tournament would count in rankings and not this year's. 

The sailing event, La semaine olympique de Hyères, which should give european quota for Laser and Laser Radial is canceled (source in french : https://www.lequipe.fr/Voile/Actualites/La-semaine-olympique-de-hyeres-est-annulee-a-cause-de-la-pandemie-de-coronavirus/1228666). 

The Pan-American championships were scheduled to be held between April 8-11. The ICF will
activate its contingency plan to allocate the quotas based on previous event results, in consultation
and with the final approval of the International Olympic Committee executive committee. 

This means either using the World Championships or a bust.

#banbestmen