website statistics

Upcoming Qualification Events for Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games

Matej

28 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

It would be nice to add the tournaments that count for the Olympic ranking of the following sports: badminton, fencing, weightlifting, judo and karate.

We decided to add just the last tournaments for these sports or just the dates when the final Olympic Rankings will be published

1 hour ago, Benolympique said:

It would be nice to add the tournaments that count for the Olympic ranking of the following sports: badminton, fencing, weightlifting, judo and karate.

I tried to do it but I had severals problems. For some sports you don't have all the tournament schedule or you don't know if some tournament will count or not. For others sports you will have a calendar with 4 or 5 events in the same time, yes I'm looking at you golf and tennis. So I went to wait for the ranking list provided by the IF

1 hour ago, Olympionikes said:

From what I saw here (http://www.asianfencing.com/fca2013/pages/calendar.asp) the asian olympic qualifier in fencing is schedule the 15 and 16 april, right before the asian championship.

https://fie.org/competitions

FIE had confirmed this event, but now they have just changed it again.

Now, there is no date on their calendar.

1 hour ago, Vic Liu said:

If anyone cares, Sailing Nacra 17 Asian Qualifiers begins today as scheduled in Shanghai quietly. It’s not sure yet if any foreign athletes attending besides Chinese. More details would be disclosed until 3 or 4 March.

Thanks for this info. I was looking for any news about this event, but there is literally none

8 hours ago, Matej said:

Thanks for this info. I was looking for any news about this event, but there is literally none

Only very limited info on Weibo, ie Chinese Twitter. More official results and athletes info will be reported by mainstream media later because it’s still training session on 1 and 2 March.

On 23/02/2021 at 22:41, Benolympique said:

7 tournaments :

Swiss Open 2 - 8 Mars

England Yonex 17 - 21 Mars

Orleans Masters 23 - 28 April

Championships Asia, Europe, Africa, America April

India Open 11- 16 May

Malaysia Open 25 - 30 Mai

Singapore 1 - 6 June

Last year All England did take place in March and hence, this year's All England is not part of qualification rankings.

53 minutes ago, Dolby said:

Last year All England did take place in March and hence, this year's All England is not part of qualification rankings.

otherwise I haven't forgotten a tournament that counts for the Olympic ranking? that of today in Switzerland counts?