website statistics

Cross-Country Skiing at the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022

Totallympics

Kazakhstan accepted.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

So since there no action since this morning, I contacted our federation. :p

Response: Thank you for your information. Sure we will will use this quota, already working for the acceptance process.

sometimes,  I swear, if there no Totallympics ... :lol:

22 minutes ago, hckošice said:

So since there no action since this morning, I contacted our federation. :p

Response: Thank you for your information. Sure we will will use this quota, already working for the acceptance process.

sometimes,  I swear, if there no Totallympics ... :lol:

Then Brazil's chances for a third women's ticket could have possibly improved due to nobody contacting the Slovaks and Sara Ponya? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

To be fair, I do think the Slovaks would have seen it and I do think Sara Ponya had plans for the Lebanon races anyway, so no worries :p 

Italy will use only 6 of their 7 quota in women's CC skiing...:yikes:

I think it's the first time we reject quota places despite having enough eligible athletes in the more crowded winter sports (in ski jumping we rejected 1 of the 3 quota places only because we don't have a 3rd jumper to send to China)...

1 hour ago, dcro said:

Still no answer from Belarus. Maybe Mr President pulled the plug on the internet? 

In any case, don't try to contact them... 

:BLR declined the quota, :SRB will decline too and if :KOR will decline then :BRA will have 3 women’s quotas