website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans 2018 Thread

Dragon

3 ore fa, dareza ha scritto:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/45532629

I really hope that they have changed.

naaa...

they didn't change and will never change...

anything else, it's just illusion...

to see any change (in general, not only from the Russians), we should get back to real amateur sport...because until there's an economical interest on it, there will always be cheaters all around...

2 hours ago, phelps said:

naaa...

they didn't change and will never change...

anything else, it's just illusion...

to see any change (in general, not only from the Russians), we should get back to real amateur sport...because until there's an economical interest on it, there will always be cheaters all around...

I agree, but I do think that sponsorships are pivotal in funding athletes since many national organizations choose not to, or can not afford. I just wish the IOC used their money for good because they have a butt ton of it just sitting around.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minuto fa, Olympian1010 ha scritto:

I agree, but I do think that sponsorships are pivotal in funding athletes since many national organizations choose not to, or can not afford. I just wish the IOC used their money for good because they have a butt ton of it just sitting around.

I know and I agree, but I only said that where's money all around, there will be also always someone not playing "fair"...

it's the human nature, I guess...:(:facepalm:

Russia doesnt have a place in sports. All Russians should be banned. All of Russia is shameful cheaters. Russia should always be banned, and humiliated. Until Putin leaves. No politics, only concern for clear athletes

The fact that the Russian sport is the cleanest in the world for 4 years and only it is checked, it doesnt matter. We want to see Russia always banned

23 minutes ago, Dimast said:

Am I right, Olympian1010? I see that you are very upset. Well, nothing, think of something else against Russia. Don't worry be happy

I’m for the Russian Federations reinstatement, but I think there should have been stricter terms. My country has a huge dopping problem as well. I think the IOC and WADA need to take stronger action. I’m sorry if my dislike of the decision offended you or other Russian users, that’s just my view.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela