website statistics

Track Cycling at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

Totallympics

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

By the way, I must say I've grown rather fond of the background tunes during the medal ceremonies. Sounds very...medally and full of a kind of glory :cheer: 

Sounds cheesy to me but alright. :p

#banbestmen

4 minutes ago, dcro said:

Sounds cheesy to me but alright. :p

I like them too tbh. They are more "Greek" and "Olympic". The Rio 2016 ones they tried to sound "Brazilian", but these ones sound timeless and could be used for any Games

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

News about the official who got hit in the scratch crash: a 20cm open wound in her leg, dislocated collarbone and a large hematoma on her head.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Dideriksen with the attack for gold

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, Agger said:

Will the Egyptian finish with - points?

Needs to make sure she doesn't lose one more lap, but that might be hard..