website statistics

BMX Cycling at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

Totallympics

2 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

It was close. I’m okay with the podium.

Obviously, I would have liked to see :CRC win a medal too. He put down a great. He should be proud of that performance.

ofc I'm biased toward latin american nations, but his second run seemed more impressive than the british guy.

15 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Great run for Roberts :USA

When I saw the score for her first run I thought that was it and it looked like she thought so as well.

Interesting finals but the seeding run yesterday was kinda pointless if it was just for the starting order.

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

2 minutes ago, Quasit said:

When I saw the score for her first run I thought that was it and it looked like she thought so as well.

Interesting finals but the seeding run yesterday was kinda pointless if it was just for the starting order.

Well, it’s an advantage knowing what score you have to beat. Do you go for the risky high-tariff move or the safe low yield option?

49 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Well, it’s an advantage knowing what score you have to beat. Do you go for the risky high-tariff move or the safe low yield option?

Sure, you have to nail your tricks anyhow.

I suppose it's also a competitive opportunity to become one with the park so there's that.

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.