website statistics

BMX Cycling at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

Totallympics

3 minutes ago, Laraja said:

@heywooduDo you understand now, why it was a wrong decision? :wall:

I understood before already, although I forgot who 'won' based on the criteria. Because there's a difference between ignoring the criteria and making a wrong decision, or the criteria simply being unfair (both of which suck, but in different ways :d). The latter is something I am very familiar with, unfair criteria in Brazil...

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, intoronto said:

I think "watch the gate" and the "ace, ace, ace" song in volleyball are my two favourite sport presentation parts.

I still remember when we got the 'Watch the gate' thing at our local club where I used to train BMX (for a year or so), that was cool :d 

Although I did sort of miss an actual starter saying it.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, ofan said:

What do you mean?

All colourful and flashy and 'new', whereas this looks so gray, as if it's somewhere on the outskirts of a medium-sized industrial town where local kids race after school :p 

1 minute ago, ofan said:

Is Smulders not going to advance here? Such a shame, has to be so shaken up from that crash

Didn't even try anymore sadly (understandably) :( 

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

All colourful and flashy and 'new', whereas this looks so gray, as if it's somewhere on the outskirts of a medium-sized industrial town where local kids race after school :p 

Just taking the sport back to it's roots I guess :d 

Fields going down hard