website statistics

Will the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games be cancelled?

Will the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games be cancelled?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games be cancelled?

• Yes, the Olympic Games will be cancelled
    • No, the Olympic Games will be held

I wonder if individual sports could get cancelled. If Golf and Tennis have dreadful attendee rates will the events be called off to prevent them being seen as a joke - imagine if the Men’s tennis final is between world number 63 Alexei Popyrin and world number 86 Gianluca Mager 

21 hours ago, JoshMartini007 said:

At this point I highly suspect the user is actually a bot based on their reply to other users

That said it would be not the first effort here in persistent trolling and monomania. The politics thread for example is mainly a small number of nicks repeating the same bull****.

2 hours ago, phelps said:

c'mon, man! that's too much! :nopompom: :facepalm:

It's time for someone to take action against this troll...:stop: :redcard: :hairpull:

Why? It's pretty funny how people are getting batshit mad (not like "oh this is annoying", but absolutely mad) :p 

Although yeah, wouldn't be missed I guess. Luckily we have the Ignore function, which I assume everyone who is annoyed by this user is using because they don't want to see his posts..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

14 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Why? It's pretty funny how people are getting batshit mad (not like "oh this is annoying", but absolutely mad) :p 

Although yeah, wouldn't be missed I guess. Luckily we have the Ignore function, which I assume everyone who is annoyed by this user is using because they don't want to see his posts..

You can ignore yes but I think an example should be made out of this troll. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9628623/State-emergencies-Japan-extended-Tokyo-2020-chiefs-say-Olympics-held.html

may not have local fans. In one way I think that’s good because it might ease concerns that a lot of Japanese people have about hosting the games if audiences are heavily limited or even banned.

2 hours ago, Orangehair43 said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9628623/State-emergencies-Japan-extended-Tokyo-2020-chiefs-say-Olympics-held.html

may not have local fans. In one way I think that’s good because it might ease concerns that a lot of Japanese people have about hosting the games if audiences are heavily limited or even banned.

You don't think, you spam