website statistics

Will the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games be cancelled?

Will the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games be cancelled?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games be cancelled?

• Yes, the Olympic Games will be cancelled
    • No, the Olympic Games will be held

LANE ONE: Bad news for anti-Olympic whiners: Tokyo Games will go on, and it appears some spectators may be allowed!

http://www.thesportsexaminer.com/lane-one-bad-news-for-anti-olympic-whiners-tokyo-games-will-go-on-and-it-appears-some-spectators-may-be-allowed/

16 minutes ago, Orangehair43 said:

Let me take a wild guess... Softbank Group doesn't sponsor the Olympics but some of its competitors do? 

2 hours ago, Orangehair43 said:

It was a little tone deaf from Coates and Bach to talk about sacrifices, but right now the Japanese need to turn on Japanese leadership that have allowed themselves to be overwhelmed by the pandemic.  Not the IOC's fault that many countries have progressed much better through the pandemic than Japan has.  Case in point the United States which is almost starting to look semi-normal when it comes to sports.

3 hours ago, Dunadan said:

Let me take a wild guess... Softbank Group doesn't sponsor the Olympics but some of its competitors do? 

moreover, they're the sponsor/owners of the team that allows the most people to go to their Baseball games (Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks are the best team of the NPB in the last decade)...:whistle:

hypocracy at its best...

I think that Tokyo must be cancelled . Or Ukrainian team withdrawn from this , because only in our team too many positive tests (Ukraine withdrawn from Team Athletics Super League Championship). I am cry ???