website statistics

Sprint Canoeing at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

Totallympics

I closed my eyes for 10 seconds whilst listening to the introductions and was utterly convinced we were going to get the 400m individual medley final. Lack of sleep is starting to get me :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Hungary!!

Happy for you @Vektor :d:cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I guess I am moron because I shouldn't have doubted them, that was an amazing race from the girls. Finally, at the last race Kozák was her old, unbeatable self that we remember from Rio. 6-times Olympic champion, Danuta Kozák is now the most successful female Hungarian Olympic athlete of all time, she overtook Krisztina Egerszegi. 

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I closed my eyes for 10 seconds whilst listening to the introductions and was utterly convinced we were going to get the 400m individual medley final. Lack of sleep is starting to get me :p 

I dreamed an entire Olympic final last night. I thought I was still awake watching an event, only to realize that I’d been asleep for around 2 hours…

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Get some sleep, today is a slow day :p

Just now, vinipereira said:

Get some sleep, today is a slow day :p

Which is what I need because I've still got things to catch up from yesterday :d 

One and a half more day, hanging on like the Hungarian K-4!

Queiroz stepping onto the podium with a kamehameha :d:bowdown: (for those who know)