website statistics

Men's Road Cycling UCI World Tour 2021

Totallympics

I know, covid and everything...but still pretty embarassing display from Sagan.

I mean dude, if you are not even able to keep the pace with the top more than half of the race, better skip the whole spring and return quickly to the training camps, there more important goals coming in the second part of the season this year

13 minutes ago, hckošice said:

I know, covid and everything...but still pretty embarassing display from Sagan.

I mean dude, if you are not even able to keep the pace with the top more than half of the race, better skip the whole spring and return quickly to the training camps, there more important goals coming in the second part of the season this year

He might indeed be better off to simply focus on regular stages, which might be a bit easier to keep up until the end than a 250km monument...hopefully he can find that form one day again though.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

It has been bloody weird following the race on Danish TV. No Danish journalists at the race meaning that interviews with Danish riders has questions in English and answers in Danish. Only after the start of the women's race (well, the tv part) it was explained. They had some French journalist asking the questions.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

It's such a joy to watch Pogacar every time :clap: Love riders who are capable of winning every race and not prepare(peak) for certain big races and then just use all rest for training. Cycling isn't the sport, where you can make predictions for years ahead, but with his consistency and being only 22, i can see Pogacar dominating for the next 10+ years. His battles with Remco and WVA will define the next decade.

1 hour ago, Federer91 said:

It's such a joy to watch Pogacar every time :clap: Love riders who are capable of winning every race and not prepare(peak) for certain big races and then just use all rest for training. Cycling isn't the sport, where you can make predictions for years ahead, but with his consistency and being only 22, i can see Pogacar dominating for the next 10+ years. His battles with Remco and WVA will define the next decade.

Depends on the kind of race though. I can't see him win something like Paris-Roubaix :p 

From now until 2030 I'd say a lot of big races will be won by Pogacar, Van der Poel, Van Aert, Alaphilippe (still only 28), Hirschi and so on, but without any doubt that list will also have names in them of people we have never heard of at this moment because they're 15 or something :p