website statistics

Men's Road Cycling UCI World Tour 2021

Totallympics

I can perfectly envision a scenario in which the two sprinters look at each other and Vermeersch takes the cake :d

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Colbrelli! That was a fantastic final lap on the track, in the last 100m I thought "he's got it!!" for all three of them one moment or another :hyper:

What a crown on his year :bowdown:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 hours ago, dcro said:

Nobody is tuning in for the CRO Race? :yikes::p

I am looking for the perfect photo spot as we speak.

20211003_124938.jpg

Turned out to be a very good final day with the hilly last couple of laps in Zagreb city.  :WAL Steve Williams defended his jersey with a second place on the day. 

And so the year of Italy continues :d:clap: What a transformation from Colbrelli this year. I always saw him like a lame sprinter for the B races in past seasons, but man how he has stepped up in 2021. A race for the ages, definitely one of the most epic, that i have watched.

19 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

And so the year of Italy continues :d:clap:What a transformation from Colbrelli this year. I always saw him like a lame sprinter for the B races in past seasons, but man how he has stepped up in 2021. A race for the ages, definitely one of the most epic, that i have watched.

The number one example of the 2021 Bahrain Bonus indeed :d 

No idea what they did in the winter, but almost everyone in that team went three levels higher. Padun's two hard mountain stage solo wins on two consecutive days in the Dauphiné are another example. Or Caruso's second place in the Giro and Haig's and Mäder's 3th and 5th place in the Vuelta. Or Mohoric, who admittedly was already seriously good, but made a huge next step this year. And just the general riding of almost everybody else throughout the entire year.

15 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

But wait there’s more! Mark Cavendish won from a breakaway group in the Münsterland Giro in Germany. Also Andre Greipel’s farewell race.

More like the group who survived the crosswinds! Sounds like that was a tough race as well.

Stan Dewulf says hi.

9te9waK.jpeg