website statistics

Men's Water Polo FINA Olympic Games Qualification Tournament 2021

Totallympics

Ok, I hope this match will give us confidence again :NED and :ROU . But I'm afraid of that the match against :NED will be in less than 24 hours. I also can't say that :RUS certainly will finish in the 2nd place. Congratulations :CRO with this qualification for Quarter-Finals!

2 minutes ago, EupenM said:

Ok, I hope this match will give us confidence again :NED and :ROU . But I'm afraid of that the match against :NED will be in less than 24 hours. I also can't say that :RUS certainly will finish in the 2nd place. Congratulations :CRO with this qualification for Quarter-Finals!

croatia will beat russia tomorrow, france has a good chance of beating the netherlands

2 minutes ago, dharang said:

Good job for Georgia today. If they finish 3rd in Group A while Russia end up 2nd in Group B, there will be another epic :GEO vs. :RUS battle in the quarter-finals :D

Blood in the pool 2?

Featuring one of the original teams. :whistle:

#banbestmen

26 minutes ago, Makedonas said:

Russia just beat Croatia :yikes:

Quite the surprise though Croatia didn't look too hot against France...

Wonder if Georgia will lose by one goal to Brazil to avoid finishing third in the group now, though facing Russia would still be a tough match so it may not matter...

Not surprised. Like I said in other threads, our teams have a tendency of playing bad against lower ranked teams.

That's why it is pretty unfortunate to even be a part of this tournament, they should have qualified already.

And if they miss out, then I will seriously hope for the Games to get cancelled. :p

#banbestmen

5 minutes ago, dcro said:

Not surprised. Like I said in other threads, our teams have a tendency of playing bad against lower ranked teams.

That's why it is pretty unfortunate to even be a part of this tournament, they should have qualified already.

And if they miss out, then I will seriously hope for the Games to get cancelled. :p

in which universe can Croatia fail to qualify in M water polo ? :d