website statistics

Brazil National Thread

Felipe

9 minutes ago, hoversaBR said:

Então faltam apenas dois ouros para o Brasil bater mais um recorde. Com sorte o futebol possa garantir mais um hoje. Nós já ganhamos 3 ouros em um mesmo dia em uma Olimpíada? :d

Nunca. Mas apostar ouro no futebol não dá :p

Num balanço final das previsões, podemos dizer que o saldo foi bem positivo (queria uma medalha a mais nos esportes "surpresa", mas a saída de Fernando no Levantamento de Peso complicou as coisas). De negativo o Vôlei de Praia, a expectativa já era baixa e conseguiram superar.

Athletics: 1 (+1)
Beach Volleyball: 1 (-1)
Boxing: 1 (+2)
Canoeing: 1
Football: 1
Gymnastics: 1 (+1)
Judo: 1 (+1)
Sailing: 1
Skateboarding: 2 (+1)
Surfing: 1
Swimming: 1 (+2)
Volleyball: 1

Cycling, Equestrian, Taekwondo, Tennis, Weightlifting, Wrestling: 2 (-1)

Total: 15 (+6)

:offtopic::offtopic:

As one of the most active National Threads on Totallympics, I would like to inform you that if you are interested I could create a sub-domain only for Brazilian sport fans, named like brazil.totallympics.com (and where instead of brazil we can put any word you prefer), with the same structure of Totallympics (sections, threads etc.) and in your own language.

You can find more info in this thread. Let me know if you are interested :)

6 hours ago, Sindo said:

:offtopic::offtopic:

As one of the most active National Threads on Totallympics, I would like to inform you that if you are interested I could create a sub-domain only for Brazilian sport fans, named like brazil.totallympics.com (and where instead of brazil we can put any word you prefer), with the same structure of Totallympics (sections, threads etc.) and in your own language.

You can find more info in this thread. Let me know if you are interested :)

I like this idea, I just don't know if I would have enough time to take care of it. But it is a great idea...

Let's see if @vinipereira @hoversaBR @thiago_simoes @LuizGuilherme or any other brazilian user would like to do it...

Otherwise I could give it a try!

2 hours ago, Laraja said:

I like this idea, I just don't know if I would have enough time to take care of it. But it is a great idea...

Let's see if @vinipereira @hoversaBR @thiago_simoes @LuizGuilherme or any other brazilian user would like to do it...

Otherwise I could give it a try!

Not that much time is necessary, I would set up the forum, then it would be your task to run it but if all the users will contribute it will not be impossible to grow day after day.

I think Brazil has a great potential because there are a lot of olympic fans around the web, but from I know they are all spread here and there, there is not an "olympic forum" yet, and we could create that. Once the content will be there, people will start joining.

One very important thing is to choose the right name, I said brazil.totallympics.com, but you guys might have a better idea for that. I say it is very important because once we choose it, it would be very difficult to change it, so it's better if you take your time to choose the best one :yes

A ideia é interessante, mas também estou sem tempo para assumir o controle do fórum. As aulas presenciais voltaram e meu trabalho agora duplicou: em casa, com aulas remotas, e presencialmente na escola.

Alguém consegue assumir a liderança disso?