website statistics

Auto Racing NASCAR Cup Series 2021

Totallympics

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

I wonder how they continued then, because they definitely continued on FOX (I downloaded found the entire race, a 7-hour video, all with the regular American FOX commentary and broadcast up until the very end).

I think they switched to some of the Fox Sports channels or rather to their website...:mumble:

for sure they stopped on the main FOX channel to keep up with their regular schedule...

by the way, the international feed ran out of time and the european/middle east broadcasters had to stop their live coverage...

6 minutes ago, phelps said:

I think they switched to some of the Fox Sports channels or rather to their website...:mumble:

for sure they stopped on the main FOX channel to keep up with their regular schedule...

by the way, the international feed ran out of time and the european/middle east broadcasters had to stop their live coverage...

Interesting, it's not like this was the latest race ever or something :p 

Anyhow, I managed to watch the whole race so I'm happy :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 3 weeks later...

Kyle Larson dominated in Las Vegas and got his first win since the controversy, he's back :cheer::cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...