website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Championships 2021

Totallympics

47 minutes ago, JonPhi said:

In World Champs history it is the First Time that the Men Start. Next year at the olympics it will be a 4x6km Mixed Relay (W+M) again so maybe in Oberhof 23 the Men First again.

The same distances they run since last season. 

I think in track, the mixed 4x400 relay is run in whatever order you want.  If the distances were the same, that would be really cool to see.  

17 minutes ago, RobtheAggie said:

I think in track, the mixed 4x400 relay is run in whatever order you want.  If the distances were the same, that would be really cool to see.  

Yeah, but we see less women running on predominantly men's legs since it simply looks stupid (and vice versa with men running on women's legs). It was still more frequent when the mixed relays came on but last time I saw this there was only one woman running against 7 men. I won't be surprised if WA makes each leg mandatory for one sex and all the blending will be eliminated by rule.

2 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Ah how I miss this,

so cool to hear it in the range

It is tradition on Pokljuka, always after Slovenian shoots. (similar tradition as in Planica with long jumps).

BTW: this is most played instrumental song in the world. (Na Golici by Ansambel bratov Avsenik)