website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Championships 2021

Totallympics

24 minutes ago, dcro said:

Hasilla pulled a Kaukenas. Classic.

yeah, real heartbreak. was so close of his careers absolute result and money funding for the whole sport.

but it is how it is, everything in this sport is about the head obviously, he knew very well the situation and that he was so close of our mens team best result since I don´t know the extinction of dinosaurs or so, and that what happened at the last shooting

8 minutes ago, hckošice said:

yeah, real heartbreak. was so close of his careers absolute result and money funding for the whole sport.

but it is how it is, everything in this sport is about the head obviously, he knew very well the situation and that he was so close of our mens team best result since I don´t know the extinction of dinosaurs or so, and that what happened at the last shooting

Yeah, I think athletes from bigger nations are more successful in these stressful shooting conditions, because they mostly only have to think about disappointing themselves and not the pressure of disappointing an entire nation and future funding of the sport. 

The amount of times that Kaukėnas and other Lithuanians have dropped the ball in shooting 4, I can no longer count.

1 hour ago, RobtheAggie said:

@Fly_like_a_don Not to change the subject here, but how is the Indian Biathlon Federation doing?  I know that they seem to have fits and starts trying to get going.  Any luck recently with anything?

There are multiple organization claiming to be a the main federation. It's not recognized by Sports Ministry. 

We had the national winter games this year ofc no biathlon since we don't have range and may not build any anytime soon.