website statistics

Shooting at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

Totallympics

Shootoff for gold!

Which we won't see, because they refuse to show the competition in any meaningful way, but alright. At least we see the reactions to what we can't see. Fairly sure this is always the case every Olympics, but this is absolutely worthless.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6th place in both events for Korakaki :cry:

And I agree with what everyone said. The coverage was absolutely horrendous. I had no idea what was going on until the end of each series when they showed the leaderboard. In 2016 I only caught the end (Korakaki vs. Karsch) and it was way better

Just now, Makedonas said:

6th place in both events for Korakaki :cry:

And I agree with what everyone said. The coverage was absolutely horrendous. I had no idea what was going on until the end of each series when they showed the leaderboard. In 2016 I only caught the end (Korakaki vs. Karsch) and it was way better

Even a shootoff between two (!) athletes can't be shown properly. How damn hard can it be to replace a huge graphic for one athlete (which is useless) with a graphic showing the results of both athletes every shot?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Even a shootoff between two (!) athletes can't be shown properly. How damn hard can it be to replace a huge graphic for one athlete (which is useless) with a graphic showing the results of both athletes every shot?

I agree 100%

It was slightly better in 2016:

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Apparently split screen technology hasn't been invented yet.

Just to remember you guys that it is the :SVK TV who is producing the shooting coverages in Tokyo. so all my appologies, but I warned you before the games :p

No idea though why OBC asked our TV to do it. Our TV send 20 members crew and did...  well, how to say it..what they could :lol: so blame OBC :d

9 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Just to remember you guys that it is the :SVK TV who is producing the shooting coverages in Tokyo. so all my appologies, but I warned you before the games :p

No idea though why OBC asked our TV to do it. Our TV send 20 members crew and did...  well, how to say it..what they could :lol: so blame OBC :d

Do you know if there is a list somewhere of which TV company produces every sport?

1 minute ago, NearPup said:

Do you know if there is a list somewhere of which TV company produces every sport?

No idea. but the Czech TV is doing Canoeing Slalom, which was the thing our TV was supposed to do apparently (well, at least they thought, but I assume it was just some horrible misapprehension from our side :lol:) so they ended by doing shooting competitions :lol:

Sorry, once again :p