website statistics

Alpine Skiing FIS World Championships 2021

hckošice

20 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Sound choice.  The World Championships is no place for trying out an inexperienced youngster.

He's not inexperienced, he competed in Pyeongchang and has been competing this season in Europe. He actually has already obtained the results to be considered for a quota in Beijing, that's why my surprise.

10 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Which would have been an awesome competition if we still had the start order system of a few years ago...meh.

Exactly, what's the point of having the leaders start first and then watch how almost nobody can overtake them?

2 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

He's not inexperienced, he competed in Pyeongchang and has been competing this season in Europe. He actually has already obtained the results to be considered for a quota in Beijing, that's why my surprise.

Sorry, :GBR sense of humour.

5 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Re-run is a BAD idea for Norway since Jakobssen had a terrible time. Norway don't know what they're doing!

What I thought as well but looks like SWE would have won ny 0,03s in case of no re run.

also terrible event with one side much faster. 6 person teams. Two gets free  medals but I would say the two WHO gets to run in blue course also since it was all about having the fastest man/woman. Good for Sweden tough:whistle:

1 hour ago, hckošice said:

So sadly no Gold for Tess Worley tomorrow, she alway won the Giant Slalom at WCH when she had Bib 1 :d

Early numbers could be an advantage tomorrow, seems to be warm again tomorrow.