website statistics

Alpine Skiing FIS World Championships 2021

hckošice

7 minutes ago, justony said:

It's a shame. At World Cup ORF always delivers live qualies, since this are Worlds, I was sure this time would be no difference

I think they have no chance, when there are no cameras. Do they only have one run? There stands qualification completed ...

2 minutes ago, JonPhi said:

I think they have no chance, when there are no cameras. Do they only have one run? There stands qualification completed ...

I believe there are 2 runs, and also they most likely race on the slope, which will host finals. But still such a pity there is no broadcast.

oh shit...

well, that is disappointing again..however, the positive thing is that this is not an olympic event, so it will not hurt so much I hope, but pity obviously, it was definitely a medal opportunity to grab today.

Since there no stream nor anything, anyone know what exactly happened ? I mean if it was a crash ? and if yes, did she looks injured ? Have no information anywhere here, just that she DNF and thus will not compete afternoon.

Thanks

5 minutes ago, JonPhi said:

I believe, they have 2 runs, at least according to the rules, otherwise the race have to be cancelled.

Every skier must compete on both tracks to qualify.

Right now ou sport site claims that the W qualifiers are completed...what a mayhem :lol:

so Vlhová, Gut-Behrami, Sara Hector all out

this is the list of qualified

(According to Šport.sk)

Do hlavných pretekov paralelného obrovského slalomu postúpilo týchto 16 pretekárok:

Wendy Holdenerová
Tina Robniková
Maryna Gasienicová-Danielová
Andrea Filserová
Paula Moltzanová
Tessa Worleyová
Alexandra Tilleyová
Marta Bassinová
Meta Hrovatová
Katharina Liensbergerová
Coralie Frasseová Sombetová
Stephanie Brunnerová
Federica Brignoneová
Estelle Alphandová
Piera Hudsonová
Nina O'Brienová

still nothing about Vlhová, hope it was not because of crash, injury or something like that :fingers:

4 minutes ago, hckošice said:

I believe, they have 2 runs, at least according to the rules, otherwise the race have to be cancelled.

Every skier must compete on both tracks to qualify.

Ah, this is what I wanted to know. I mean, it sounds completely logical and fair, but you know...FIS, I wouldn't have been surprised if they had some weird thing saying in world championships everyone goes once (either on blue or red) and that's it :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

The Qualification is completed ... only ONE run 

- Holdener (SUI)
- Hrovat (SLO)
- Robnik (SLO)
- Gasienca (POL)
- Liensberger (AUT)
- Frasse Sombet (FRA)
- Brunner (AUT)
- Filser (GER)
- Brignone (ITA)
- Alphand (SWE)
- Moltzan (USA)
- Worley (FRA)
- Hudson (NZL)
- O‘Brien (USA)
- Gritzsch (AUT)
- Tilley (GBR)

Athletes in there positions from 1 to 16 ...

Reading Slovak lists of names with Ctrl + H, 1.0 :d 

image.png

(Obviously it's clear who is who, I just always find it entertaining :p )

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!