website statistics

Alpine Skiing FIS World Championships 2021

hckošice

14 minutes ago, JonPhi said:

You know that Vlhova, Gisin, Shiffrin and Holdener are at least 2-3 seconds faster than the best of the rest in the women’s slalom field. And Brignone is not the best of the rest so she will loose 3-4 seconds. Yes, we have only one run but it would be a big surprise if she looses less then one second to the best times in the slalom.

You are completely wrong, what are you saying? , 2 or 3 seconds better than the other and 3 or 4 seconds better than Brignone in 1 slalom run.... Probably,I hope for you surely it's the first time yoau are watching alpine skiing..... For sure Shiffrin, Gisin and Vlhova, without going out, will be on the podium, but they usually have less than 2 seconds over Brignone with the same track (Brignone today doesn't start with 31 bib, but with 1, and in slalom is completely another story). 

Brignone for sure will go full gas and I think there will be good chances to go out or do bad mistakes, but it's the only thing she can do. 

16 minutes ago, Andry84 said:

You are completely wrong, what are you saying? , 2 or 3 seconds better than the other and 3 or 4 seconds better than Brignone in 1 slalom run.... Probably,I hope for you surely it's the first time yoau are watching alpine skiing..... For sure Shiffrin, Gisin and Vlhova, without going out, will be on the podium, but they usually have less than 2 seconds over Brignone with the same track (Brignone today doesn't start with 31 bib, but with 1, and in slalom is completely another story). 

Brignone for sure will go full gas and I think there will be good chances to go out or do bad mistakes, but it's the only thing she can do. 

Brignone should be able to keep 0,97 ahead of Holdener but it's improbable she holds off Shiffrin, Gisin & Vlhova who are inside 0,40. This smells like a 4th place result for Brignone most likely save for some DNF.

15 minutes ago, Andry84 said:

I said in two runs! Look at the results of this season ...

Levi SL Brignone +3.05 in total (+1.57 in First run, +1.55 in second run to the best)

Semmering SL Brignone +3.42 in total (+2.19 in First run, +1.44 in second run to the best)

I said she will looses more than one second to the best in the slalom and regarding to the results of the season that will be the case.