website statistics

Men's Ski Jumping FIS Four Hills Tournament 2017 - 2018

hckošice

vor 3 Minuten schrieb dcro:

18.5 for this jump? I can't even...

Pitty for Freitag.

I agree, with this landing Stoch never should have gotten more than 17.5 maybe 18 points.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Freitag was a lock to win this, but then he got unlucky (crash, Stoch again had better wind today ...) and didn't perform at his best.

Stoch seems like a very nice guy, so congrats to him, although i hate someone winning twice in a row, so i hoped for a different winner and Freitag was the only one who had it in his hands to beat Stoch, everyone else (norwegians, Prevc, Kraft) is just too weak right now.

Sad that the tournament was again decided by bad luck, but you can't really blame the jury today, it was Freitag's own fault.

Considering how strong Stoch was again, the tournament would have been over anyway, so losing the tournament isn't so bad, i just pray that he will be at his best at the olympics, he deserves it and it would be absolutely unbelievable if Germany would have to compete at the olympics without the two best athletes in alpine skiing (Neureuther and Luitz) and the two best athletes in ski jumping (Freund and Freitag).

The only positive thing is that Germany has 4 athletes in top 8 even without Freitag and Freund, with them it would probably be 6 german athletes in top 10.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Meh, Freitag...

On a positive note: signs of life from Noriaki :cheer:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Wow :bowdown:

I hope Hannawald will enjoy the last days of having a unique record :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!