website statistics

Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022 News

13 minutes ago, Agger said:

Meanwhile apparently Danish TV is planning to show our ice hockey match against China three hours after it's played. It was perfect to watch it before work (just starting a new job on the 1st). Hopefully they'll have it live online!

I was told only NBC did nonsense like that.

11 minutes ago, NearPup said:

To be fair, we have 2 different networks showing the Games and I've only seen the schedule from one. Could be that the other one shows it live. Would be very unusual for Denmark if it's not to be seen live!

28 minutes ago, Agger said:

Meanwhile apparently Danish TV is planning to show our ice hockey match against China three hours after it's played. It was perfect to watch it before work (just starting a new job on the 1st). Hopefully they'll have it live online!

Every match and competitions will be online live on ESPlayer, and will be possible to rewatch on demand during the whole Olympics.

1 minute ago, hckošice said:

Every match and competitions will be online live on ESPlayer, and will be possible to rewatch on demand during the whole Olympics.

Then I would need to go with VPN as they don't have the rights here in Denmark.

8 minutes ago, Agger said:

Then I would need to go with VPN as they don't have the rights here in Denmark.

wait, isn´t ES a whole european thing ? :yikes:

then as the last option there still the every-hockey-fan last tool, onhockey.net http://onhockey.tv/index.php?place=sawlive&channel=tvh

1 hour ago, NearPup said:

They stream everything and now they're making it all available on Peacock, as opposed to what they've done the past few Olympics where you can only access streaming if you're a cable or satellite subscriber.  NBC cut way back on hockey as opposed to last time where every men's game and nearly every women's game was televised live.  Not the case here, although the good thing about that is that there are a lot more events from other sports being shown, especially gold medal finals.  Which is great to see