website statistics

Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022 News

3 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

Do you know whether there will be medal ceremonies at Medal Plaza in Beijing, like it was in Sochi or Pyeongchang? What time will it start every day?

NBC lists an OBS stream titled “Medal Ceremonies” during the evening session of most days.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

10 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

Do you know whether there will be medal ceremonies at Medal Plaza in Beijing, like it was in Sochi or Pyeongchang? What time will it start every day?

Yep in 2 of the 3 clusters https://www.beijing2022.cn/wog.htm?cmsid=MHI2022010400289300

Should be in the local evening prime time

On 1/21/2022 at 2:57 AM, rybak said:

I'm so busy lately, so, I don't know if it was mentioned already but :KEN withdrew from upcoming Games :( 

https://nation.africa/kenya/sports/other-sports/kenya-withdraws-from-beijing-winter-olympics-3686330

More medals for us!  :smoke:

On 1/21/2022 at 6:20 AM, hckošice said:

Also Eurosport Player is starting to prepare for the Games and it looks we will have again everything like in Tokyo :)

obrázok.png

Let’s hope they get the commentaries sorted out this time!  Took them a couple of days in Tokyo.  :smash:

4 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Let’s hope they get the commentaries sorted out this time!  Took them a couple of days in Tokyo.  :smash:

and hopefully also the multilanguage option !

Watching hockey stream with commentaries from non-hockey countries was a real pain in the ass. I remember I Had to turn off the sound some matches, was completely unbearable  :wall:

3 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

NBC lists an OBS stream titled “Medal Ceremonies” during the evening session of most days.

3 hours ago, rafalgorka said:

I can see now Eurosport Players has medal ceremonies streamings starting at 12:30 CET every day

Likewise, NBC has the streams listed for 6:30am ET each day, so that should match up to 7:30pm local time in Beijing

On 1/21/2022 at 7:20 AM, hckošice said:

Also Eurosport Player is starting to prepare for the Games and it looks we will have again everything like in Tokyo :)

obrázok.png

Meanwhile apparently Danish TV is planning to show our ice hockey match against China three hours after it's played. It was perfect to watch it before work (just starting a new job on the 1st). Hopefully they'll have it live online!