website statistics

Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022 News

14 hours ago, Orangehair43 said:

There is speculation elsewhere on the internet that some European countries are considering withdrawing from the games. Once one does a lot will follow. Could then up being the China Dan those bribed by China games only.

No anyone in Europe cares about boycott OG :p

2 hours ago, Shiffrin said:

Beijing 2022 twitter account is now hiding replies containing Peng Shuai and blocking people that mention them about it. Yikes.

You’d expect the official Olympics social media manager to be a bit more professional.

Are you sure? I'm still seeing hundreds or replies all with the same message of "#WhereIsPengShuai"  over the last few hours. ???

12 hours ago, Shiffrin said:

Beijing 2022 twitter account is now hiding replies containing Peng Shuai and blocking people that mention them about it. Yikes.

You’d expect the official Olympics social media manager to be a bit more professional.

Numerous Award winning western journalists who advocates about free speech in nonwestern countries always delete replies they dont agree with. But they are supposed to be professional and non biased.

Luge World Cup in Beijing became the first WOG test event with spectators. Last night's match invited 300 Yanqing (Beijing suburb) local spectators. Though still no tickets publicly available, hopefully it's one more step closer for me to get ticket during WOG.

Just now, Vic Liu said:

Luge World Cup in Beijing became the first WOG test event with spectators. Last night's match invited 300 Yanqing (Beijing suburb) local spectators. Though still no tickets publicly available, hopefully it's one more step closer for me to get ticket during WOG.

I hope to be able to obtain some WOG tickets despite not living in Beijing.