website statistics

Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022 News

First day and I am already fed up due to the TV graphics. I mean wtf. Slopestyle: No information about the section scores. Ski jumping: No information about the wind conditions (just this STUPID pictogram). Camera ankles in Ski jumping and Luge are a disaster. How can the olympic broadcasting can be so sub standard compared to World Cup events? How is this possblie and who is responsible for this? Quite the same mess already in Tokyo when I think of Shooting.. oh well.

I don't think I'll be watching these Games any more. Not that they aren't fun, but it's obvious from the Opening Ceremony and today's short track that they're all about making a genocidal regime look good + pulling whatever strings possible to get them medals.

There are just better things to do with my time than supporting that. Especially since I'm a child of refugees from Communism, got to have some self-respect :) Bye for now.

14 minutes ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

I don't think I'll be watching these Games any more. Not that they aren't fun, but it's obvious from the Opening Ceremony and today's short track that they're all about making a genocidal regime look good + pulling whatever strings possible to get them medals.

There are just better things to do with my time than supporting that. Especially since I'm a child of refugees from Communism, got to have some self-respect :) Bye for now.

We hope everybody can enjoy the Olympics as much as we ordinary Chinese do. The result is unexpected, but the penalty is corroborated by replay. China was penalized for the exact same reason in 2018, we accepted that since it was just. If you have any proof that strings were pulled, please provide evidence.

I feel sorry for your experience in your childhood, and I know you probably won't change your mind. Communism in China might be different than what you felt. Anyway, I hope you fare well in your journey of life. 

12 minutes ago, Winterless said:

We hope everybody can enjoy the Olympics as much as we ordinary Chinese do. The result is unexpected, but the penalty is corroborated by replay. China was penalized for the exact same reason in 2018, we accepted that since it was just. If you have any proof that strings were pulled, please provide evidence.

I feel sorry for your experience in your childhood, and I know you probably won't change your mind. Communism in China might be different than what you felt. Anyway, I hope you fare well in your journey of life. 

Just enjoy the games, dude. Don’t be trolled too easy.:lol: