website statistics

Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022 News

2 hours ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

I don't know that but it'll be the only broadcaster for winter Olympics so I guess it should be so with no other competitors in the Indian market for any sport. 

According to this, they will :)https://olympics.com/en/beijing-2022/where-to-watch

Watch the Winter Olympics from the Opening Ceremony to amazing celebrations of athletes from around the world. You will be able to watch every moment of the Olympic Games Beijing 2022 live thanks to the Official Olympic Broadcast Partners. They will bring all the excitement and drama of the Olympic Games to you, live and on-demand, with the most comprehensive, relevant and tailored offerings wherever you are.

4 hours ago, rybak said:

I'm so busy lately, so, I don't know if it was mentioned already but :KEN withdrew from upcoming Games :( 

https://nation.africa/kenya/sports/other-sports/kenya-withdraws-from-beijing-winter-olympics-3686330

Yeah, feel very sorry for Simander. She deserved to be at the Games. 

National Olympic Committee of Kenya (NOC-K) secretary general, Francis Mutuku, disclosed that they had seen great potential in Simader, disbursing Sh8 million in the last three years to assist her in preparations. 

However, Mutuku said that Simader required more financial resources to sufficiently train for the specific event and felt she wasn’t well prepared, hence opting to focus on the World Championships and tours this year.

Looks like she is scamming the Kenyan NOC here.

12 hours ago, hckošice said:

According to this, they will :)https://olympics.com/en/beijing-2022/where-to-watch

Watch the Winter Olympics from the Opening Ceremony to amazing celebrations of athletes from around the world. You will be able to watch every moment of the Olympic Games Beijing 2022 live thanks to the Official Olympic Broadcast Partners. They will bring all the excitement and drama of the Olympic Games to you, live and on-demand, with the most comprehensive, relevant and tailored offerings wherever you are.

Do you mean also qualification events for competition = testing for Covid? :-D i think for some stars this one will be the biggest drama where they can lost medal

Guiness world records has some of the most random records out there like the first Olympic use of artificial snow which happened in the lake placid olympics in usa in 1980.  This is probably where Beijing got the in idea of using artificial snow.